• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some 2009 team recognition ideas?

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering rewards for 2009 in the form of Business Bucks. You can receive rewards for qualifying sales, recruiting new members, and submitting shows.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I was going to put this in the team Christmas gift idea thread but thought I'd put it behind the apron instead.

I'm having trouble coming up with an idea for recognition in 2009. They enjoyed cashing in their points at the meeting last week but I don't think it worked too well making them wait a whole year...

What are you all thinking of doing this year to recognize your teams?

There has been alot of rumbling at our meetings about this over the last few months~I meet with 3 other Directors and one of them gives tickets for attending the meeting, over $1000 in sales (a ticket per 1,000), bringing a recipe and so on. Well, all it takes to win is one ticket and over the last 5 or 6 months, the person that was Top Achiever has not won the lousy $5 gift card! (did I say that out loud??)
Anyway, I digress (as usual)...the reason I put this in here is I feel recognition by Directors should be based on performance, like the company promotes. We don't get recognition for just showing up for Conference, right? You have to earn TPC or be on track for an upper level trip or promote in order to get that recognition. BUT....if you have a team that is mainly hobbyists, they aren't doing the kind of performing that one who is doing 8-10 shows a month is.
I am just perplexed on the best way to do recognition~I have always heard that you want to recognize what you want repeated, but what if there isn't that kind of performance??!!
If it helps Beth, my director has always given a red apron with "Top Achiever" embroidered on it to the highest sales over $1000. She gives a spice to anyone that takes online courses. She gives a spreader to anyone that recruits (for spreading the business around). To new recruits that qualify in their first 30 days, she gives them a Stoneware Fluted Pan. I love the way she does recognition and I know the people that belong to the other Director are envious! I also know that a little bit of healthy compition has been a good thing for our cluster as I will do darn near anything to get & keep that red apron!

Bumping up this old thread....here is what I decided on for 2009 (finally)
Earn Business BUCKS - for the following tasks...
$5 Business BUCKS – You qualified ($1250 in career sales)
$5 Business BUCKS - Signing a new Recruit
$5 Business BUCKS – Your recruit qualifies
$2 Business BUCKS – For being on the “Dream Team” (if you submitted at least one show and
the entire team submits 10 shows for the month)
$2 Business BUCKS – For being on the “Super Star Team” (submitting $850+ each month)
$1 Business BUCK – For being on the “Action Team” (submitting $150+ each month)
When you submit at least one show each month for 3 consecutive months, You'll receive a surprise in the mail from Pampered Chef! I love surprises!!!
$1 Business BUCKS – For 4 or more shows in a month
$1 Business BUCK – For each $1000 show in a month
$1 Business BUCK – Double Digit Bookings (10 or more)I also give my recruits a money bag from Merrill when they qualify and they get other gifts from me throughout the year--little things like logo post its, blank biz cards, stickers etc for coming to meetings.

I stole the original format from Tiffany but revised it to what I could follow through with.

What are some team recognition ideas for 2009?

1. Create a "Top Chef" award for the team member who consistently demonstrates exceptional culinary skills and creativity.

2. Host a potluck where team members can showcase their favorite recipes and taste each other's dishes.

3. Give out personalized aprons or kitchen tools with the team's logo to show appreciation and foster a sense of unity.

4. Organize a team cooking competition with a fun theme and prizes for the winning team.

5. Create a "Rising Star" award for a new team member who has shown great potential and growth in their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies