• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Your Team: Finding the Right Gifts at the Right Price

In summary, many of us buy Christmas gifts for our team members. Linda does not know what to get her team. She wants to buy something for her team, but is not sure what. Cheryl the author of the 'Good Thing' magazine holder created it, and Linda can email it to her for conversion.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Since many of us have team members that can see our posts, I'm putting this begind the apron.

Do you buy Christmas gifts for your team? What do you get them? I was looking at the what Merrill has to offer - are there other companies that you buy team gifts from? I kinda want something with the logo so I guess that just leaves Merrill - but I'm open for sugestions.

I'd love to get everyone a copy of Doris's book, but that's a little more than I want to spend.

Last year I happened to find Christmas ornaments that were kitchen tools. They were so cute. It was a set of 3 or 4 and there was a colandar, a whisk, and I forget what else.I found them in the most unlikely place--the GROCERY STORE! They were like $5 a package, which was definitely in my budget. :)

I haven't decided yet. Last year I did coffee mugs from Merrill. I did the ornaments once and got in trouble from one of my consultants of another faith. That went over like a lead balloon! I like giving business books but they can get pricey.So I don't know what to go and with the way my team looks, I'm not sure who's even going to be active! Pathetic, isn't it?

We do an ornament exchange game @ the meeting & then I get them something else.
last year I did a small Vera Bradley change purse ( I got them @ good price) this year I'm not sure.......
I was thinking about a business pack of some sort. I do stampin up & made myself a mileage book last year so I'm thinking I could make them one & split it up into sections so they could track buisness stuff. this is pretty cheap to make I got a bunch of notebooks on sale when school supplies were on sale.
I'm trying to think of something else to go w/that.

Last year I did the cute xmas ornaments from crate and barrell that wew tools and stuff for some people and for others they also had cookie cutters in the shape of mittens and snowflakes that were filled with chocolate. This year I may go in with another director for merrill calendars but only if they've corrected evrything. I've done starbucks cards in the past too. I always look for easy things to mail bc of out of town consultants!!

We do a 'secret santa' type thing. we all go for dinner and we bring a small (under $15) gift and then do one of those ticket drawing, stealing game things. It's a lot of fun! Oh and our gifts have one rule - they must be purchased from another Direct Sales company.

That's a great idea Winnipegk...to help support other businesses.

I really like that necklace that Merrill has for sale in the Director store. It is really pretty. How large is your team, Linda? That might be my incentive give for my 5 month cluster challenge.

I have 8 - 2 are inactive and working to reactivate, 6 are active (one just barely :()

What is your 5 month cluster challenge?

I was just watching Martha and she had this 'craft' where she made holder for her Everyday Food Mag. That mag is about the same size as our Season's best. I came to post this and thought maybe this would make a nice gift for our consultants. It wouldn't be expensive and you could decorate it or not. Plus it is useful.

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/good-thing-magazine-holder?autonomy_kw=everyday%20food%20holder&rsc=header_1

I've posted it before. I didn't create it. I think someone from here did it. But here you go!

Okay, I can't post it here. I get a weird ending "docx". Anyway..."Cheryl" is the original author. Or I could email you the doc if you want.

docx means you have the newest version of Word. Save it as a Word 97-03 file and then you can post it.Or you can email it to me at [email protected] and I can convert it.

I'll try again

Attachments

• Kearns Team Recognition Plan 1.doc
    63 KB · Views: 229
    63 KB · Views: 220
    63 KB · Views: 211
Hooray!! It worked!!

My team didn't really start to respond till after the first awards were given. Now I've got some working towards some consistency.

Wow, I feel famous :) I am glad they responded.
Anyhoo, I hadn't even thought about team gifts yet. I am doing a Christmas Party at my house and I thought I would have good food and wine and such. Big recognition. We had fun with the steal the present game last year.
I am not sure.
Thanks fo getting me thinking though....

1. How can I find affordable gifts for my team?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of budget-friendly gift options that are perfect for showing appreciation to your team. Our selection includes items under $25, $50, and $100 to fit any budget.

2. Can I personalize the gifts for my team?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products. You can add your team's names, company logo, or a special message to make the gifts extra special.

3. Is there a minimum order quantity for team gifts?

No, there is no minimum order quantity for our team gifts. Whether you have a small team or a large one, we can accommodate your needs.

4. What are some popular gifts for team members?

Some popular gifts for team members include our customizable cutting boards, kitchen tools sets, and cookware sets. These items are practical, high-quality, and can be used in their daily lives.

5. Can I order team gifts online?

Yes, you can easily place your order for team gifts on our website. Simply browse our selection, add the desired items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. Our website is user-friendly and secure, making the ordering process a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies