• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What a Beautiful Day We're Having!

Same weather here in VT! Pouring rain right now, but that should clear up later. Still in the high 30s.
Gina M
Gold Member
Sorry - I don't mean to brag but man is it beautiful here in Illinois today! 70 degrees with a high of 80 on Sunday! I love weather like this - puts you in a good mood right away:) Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

We're enjoying lovely weather, too!

We are having good weather here too. Supposed to be in the mid-70s tomorrow. I've got the windows open.

Same weather we are having here in Michigan! Sooo looking forward to a weekend with "my guys"! :D Just bought DS (almost 3) his own set of gardening tools...we are going to do yardwork as a family. Silly I know, but I'm excited!

Yep, we have weather in the 70's too. Nothing better than nice weather and being able to send the kids out!

StacieB said:
Yep, we have weather in the 70's too. Nothing better than nice weather and being able to send the kids out!

Except when he keeps coming back in.....and bringing a trail of dirt with him!

Beautiful here in MA too!! I have like 6 loads of laundry. Who wants to stay in and do laundry? I wish I had a clothes line!! I love the smell of clean hung on the line clothes!!

We have lots of trees with lots of birds, so I don't hang my laundry to dry. Those birds have great aim!

raebates said:
We have lots of trees with lots of birds, so I don't hang my laundry to dry. Those birds have great aim!
Yes that is one bad thing-LOL!!!

I'm in Maine...and after a nor'easter earlier this week that kicked our @ss, literally, people lost thier homes, etc....we are FINALLY having nice weather! 70's today and its supposed to continue all through next week. I'm finally getting spring fever! I can't wait for the snow to be totally gone!

What does "What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" mean?

"What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" is a phrase commonly used to express joy and appreciation for a sunny and pleasant day. It can also be used sarcastically to highlight a particularly bad day.

Why is "What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" a popular saying?

This phrase is popular because it is a simple and cheerful way to acknowledge and enjoy the beauty of a nice day. It can also be used as a conversation starter or an icebreaker.

Can I use "What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" in any situation?

Yes, you can use this phrase in any situation where you want to express your happiness or gratitude for a beautiful day. It can be used in both casual and formal settings.

Is "What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" only used for sunny days?

No, this phrase can be used for any type of pleasant and enjoyable weather, such as clear skies, a light breeze, or a warm temperature. It can also be used for metaphorical "beautiful days" in life, such as a happy occasion or a successful event.

How can I use "What a Beautiful Day We're Having!" in my Pampered Chef business?

You can use this phrase in your marketing materials or social media posts to highlight the joy and positivity associated with your products. You can also use it as a greeting or a closing statement in your interactions with customers to create a warm and friendly atmosphere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Careyann
Replies