• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well, I Sent Out Some Invitations (Email..evites) for My First

In summary, Anne's first pampered chef mystery host party yielded disappointing results. She sent out about 7 invitations and only 2 people came, both of whom ordered. However, Anne has faith that her next show will be better since she has had success in the past.
momoffour
Well, I sent out some invitations (email..evites) for my first pampered chef Mystery Host party. It is also my first party. I did the evites because the people I am inviting always respond to evites.

Anyway, I'm nervous no one will be able to come. I sent out about 7 so far. On evites you can check who has viewed them the evites as well as responses. So far one "no" (its her anniversary) and four people have viewed but not responded.

Its very eary but I'm kind of nervous... this is the neighbourhood where another lady just became a pampered chef consultant too but not sure if that will make a difference. I guess if you dont ask you wont know.

Wish me luck!

Anne

Well I am going to be real blunt and honest with you. I did my mystery host show this past Saturday. I sent out 40 invites and 2 people came. They both ordered but now I am having to work to get the show up to $150. My point is that you can't let it get you down. There will just be shows like that. It was actually my 2nd show and my 1st show was awesome, almost $400 in sales and 3 bookings. You just never know. Just keep on trudging along.

Marie

E-invites are great, but...Don't forget to call your guests and invite them personally! Also keep invitations with you in case you run across friends/acquaintances in the next few days.

Diane

Same advice...be sure and call each person you sent an evite to so that you can express how much you would love to celebrate the kick off of your new business with them. When you call them ask them to bring a couple friends with them. You can also offer to give them something a little extra for bringing friends with them...perhaps a free copy of the Season's Best recipe book. By doing this you could easily take your guest list of 7 and turn it into 14 or more!

Wishing you success with your show,
Rhonda

First of all, congratulations on hosting your first Pampered Chef party! That's a huge accomplishment and I'm sure you have put a lot of time and effort into planning it. Don't worry about the responses just yet, sometimes people need a little reminder to RSVP. Also, keep in mind that life can get busy and things come up, so even if all 7 people can't make it, it's still a success if a few can attend.

I'm glad you chose to do evites, as it sounds like that is the preferred method of communication for your guests. Just continue to follow up with those who have not responded and remind them of the date and time. You never know who might be able to make it last minute.

As for the other consultant in the neighborhood, don't let that discourage you. There is room for both of you to be successful and each party is unique in its own way. Just focus on showing your guests a great time and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

I wish you all the best and I know your party will be a success! Happy cooking!

What are the benefits of sending out invitations through email or evites?

Sending out invitations through email or evites is a convenient and cost-effective way to invite guests. It also allows for easy tracking and managing of RSVPs. Plus, it is environmentally friendly as it saves paper and reduces waste.

How can I make my invitations stand out?

To make your invitations stand out, you can use eye-catching designs and graphics, personalize the message, and include important details such as the event date, time, and location. You can also offer incentives for early RSVPs or use an attention-grabbing subject line.

What should I include in my first invitation for a Pampered Chef event?

In your first invitation for a Pampered Chef event, be sure to introduce yourself and your business, provide an overview of what the event will entail, and include a call to action for guests to RSVP and attend. You can also include a brief description of the products or services you offer and any special promotions or discounts.

How can I ensure a high turnout for my first Pampered Chef event?

To ensure a high turnout for your first Pampered Chef event, you can offer incentives such as free samples, discounts, or a chance to win a prize. You can also create a sense of urgency by setting a deadline for RSVPs or limiting the number of guests for a more intimate and exclusive experience.

What should I do if some of my guests do not respond to the invitation?

If some of your guests do not respond to the invitation, you can follow up with a friendly reminder email or phone call. It is also helpful to have a backup list of potential guests in case of any last-minute cancellations. Additionally, you can ask your guests to bring a friend or family member to the event to increase attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50