• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Evites - Sending Out Emails W/O Pampered Chef Website

In summary, the best way to send out an invitation is to use the evite website or email. Printing up an invite with the information about a door prize, free gift when you bring a guest, ect. is a good idea.
PamperedSD
I'm new and have my first show set and need to send out the invitations. My host only gave me email addresses. I'm sure there is already a thread on here but I didn't find one. What is the best way to send out an evite? Should I send them out via the evite website, my personal email (I prefer not to but I can also use my recruiter's website). Any tips on how to do this is much appriciated! I'm also going to print up an invite with the information about a door prize, free gift when you bring a guest, ect. for the host to had out. :confused:

If the host only gave you email addresses, I'd have the host send them. Any way that you send them will show your email address in the From field. And that's likely to get them deleted, unless the guests all know you. In this type of situation, it's best to have the host phone everyone with a personal invitation, and let an email be a reminder.

Thanks. It looks like her list is mostly people from our work - so she asked me to email and then giver her invites to pass out.

PamperedSD said:
Thanks. It looks like her list is mostly people from our work - so she asked me to email and then giver her invites to pass out.

That works.

However, I would try to encourage her to think of people from several different circles in her life. Use the 50 Guests in 5 Minutes flyer with her (It's in the files section on this site).

I have found that you get the most bookings and the best sales when the guest list is mixed. When everyone is from the same circle, you get one booking - because they all figure they'll go to the next show and someone can book off from that show...which is fine, but then they also only spend $30, because they save some of their order "for the next shows".

Just had a show where the host had a great mix of work friends, family, neighbors, church friends, etc... and there were 7 bookings. Had a show the week before, and all the friends were family, and family friends, and got one booking. Actually had a couple people tell me that they would be going to the next show, and one of them will book from there.

And, if there's something that comes up in one group of people, then your party won't be a bust. That happened to me several years ago. The host invited almost exclusively people from church, and there was a church emergency that day. Everyone went to that instead of the party.

Thanks for the tips - it looks like its about 2/3 from work and a few outside. I gave her the 50 in 5 and she gave me about 35 names. I'm going to try and do evites for her on the evite website and I did a flyer that I'm printing up on bright paper for her to hand out. THANKS

1. How can I send out Evites without using the Pampered Chef website?

To send out Evites without using the Pampered Chef website, you can use a third-party email marketing service such as MailChimp or Constant Contact. These services allow you to import your contact list and design and send professional-looking emails, including Evites.

2. Can I personalize the Evites I send out?

Yes, you can personalize your Evites by including your own message, adding images, and customizing the design. Most email marketing services have templates that can be easily customized to match your brand or personal style.

3. How do I keep track of who has RSVP'd to my Evites?

Email marketing services often have a feature that allows you to track who has opened your email and clicked on the RSVP link. You can also manually keep track of responses by creating a spreadsheet or using a tool like Google Forms to collect RSVPs.

4. Are there any costs associated with sending Evites through a third-party service?

Some email marketing services offer a free plan for a limited number of contacts, while others require a monthly subscription fee. It is important to research and compare different options to find one that fits your budget and needs.

5. Can I schedule when my Evites are sent out?

Yes, most email marketing services allow you to schedule when your Evites are sent out. This can be helpful if you want to send them out at a specific time or date, or if you want to stagger the sending to avoid overwhelming your recipients' inboxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• liljen19
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • PamperedSD