• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Update, October 14, 2007

In summary, "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" is a popular segment on Saturday Night Live (SNL) featuring satirical news updates on current events and pop culture. The hosts of the segment were Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers, who received praise for their clever writing and commentary. Some of the jokes from the segment included parodies of the O.J. Simpson controversy and the Paris Hilton jail saga. "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" can be watched on various platforms, such as the SNL website, Hulu, and the SNL app, as well as potentially on streaming services and on-demand through cable providers.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There is no update because there is no news.

Nothing.

It seems a little odd to post an update if there is nothing to report, and frankly, if the morning update is missing, usually it is because I fell asleep before I cold write one.

But more often than not, it means that there is no news.

Like today.

There is no news.

<giggle> Every time I see one of your update threads with "Weekend Update" in the title, I just think of SNL.

I'm TKG and you're not.

TKG, you ignorant slut.

Well, I wasn't going to use that line.:p

You guys are a hoot!! :p

The same thing comes to my mind. I always hear Emily Litella saying, "Nevermind."

Well, that's different then.

Related to Weekend Update, October 14, 2007

1. What is "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007"?

"Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" is a popular segment on Saturday Night Live (SNL) where the hosts provide satirical news updates on current events and pop culture.

2. Who were the hosts of "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007"?

The hosts of "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" were Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers. They were the longest-running duo to host the segment on SNL, from 2006 to 2008.

3. What were some of the jokes from "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007"?

Some of the jokes from "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" included a parody of the O.J. Simpson controversy, a skit about the first female space tourist, and a segment called "Really?! with Seth and Amy" where they criticized the media's coverage of the Paris Hilton jail saga.

4. Was "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" well-received?

Yes, "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" was well-received by audiences and critics. The segment was praised for its clever writing and sharp commentary on current events.

5. How can I watch "Weekend Update, October 14, 2007"?

"Weekend Update, October 14, 2007" can be watched on various platforms, such as the SNL website, Hulu, and the SNL app. It may also be available on streaming services like Netflix or Amazon Prime. Additionally, some cable providers offer SNL reruns on-demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy