• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Update, October 20, 2007

In summary, the three items about the case this past week were an article about the reward deadline, a piece about the case itself, and a personal note from Ann.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
This past week, we saw three items about this case. There was this one, that actually ran last week but somehow was missed until Monday:

GJ Free Press said:
Birgfeld: 3 calls, 1 wrong number

By Paul Shockley
Free Press Staff Writer
October 11, 2007

http://www.gjfreepress.com/article/20071011/COMMUNITY_NEWS/71010004

Then there was this piece...

KJCT-TV said:
Reward deadline on Monday: No word yet on Paige

http://kjct8.com/Global/story.asp?S=7215866

Followed by this article:

GJ Sentinel said:
Birgfelds get calls, no clues for reward

By AMY HAMILTON The Daily Sentinel
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

http://www.gjsentinel.com/hp/content/news/stories/2007/10/16/101607_1B_Birgfeld_reward.html

...which contained the line, "Callers can remain anonymous and would receive the reward if searchers following up on a tip found Paige Birgfeld’s body."

We've all known it and thought it, but no one has wanted to say it. It was said in that article.

While we know there are some things going on in this case, we don't know enough about them to report. It's just good to know that the case has not gone "cold" or that law enforcement officials have otherwise given up.

We certainly have not given up and we won't until Paige comes home.

That's it, that's all we know this past week. Thanks, everyone, for all your support.

Personal note to Ann - Yeah, I know, but just stop it.

There was a story the other day here in Atlanta about an unidentified woman's body found in a local park.....made my heart skip a few beats. I know the outcome looks very bleak, but so did the Elizabeth Smart case. I pray for a similar ending.

Bumping, . . .

bumping.......

Bumping . . .

bumping.....

bumping...

Everytime I see "weekend update".....my mind immediately goes to Dennis Miller & SNL!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Everytime I see "weekend update".....my mind immediately goes to Dennis Miller & SNL!:eek:
Personal note to Ann and now, Becky, too - Yeah, I know, but just stop it.If you were my age, you'd think, "I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Personal note to Ann and now, Becky, too - Yeah, I know, but just stop it.

If you were my age, you'd think, "I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not."

Hey Ann - we must be thinking alike again!:D

And.....bump.:(

I'm KG and you're not.
Chefann, you ignorant (post) slut.:D

chefann said:
I'm KG and you're not.
Chefann, you ignorant (post) slut.

:D

Oh - now you are mixing your news programs......that one is from "Point, Counter Point" with Dan Ackroyd & Jane Curtain.......

but still very appropriate.:rolleyes:

How about if you two go and ruin the Oct 21 thread so it stays on top of this one? :p

Related to Weekend Update, October 20, 2007

1. What is the "Weekend Update, October 20, 2007" all about?

The "Weekend Update, October 20, 2007" is a weekly newsletter from Pampered Chef that highlights new products, promotions, and recipes for the week.

2. How do I sign up for the "Weekend Update" newsletter?

To sign up for the "Weekend Update" newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. You will then receive the newsletter every week via email.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the "Weekend Update" newsletter?

Yes, the "Weekend Update" newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for Pampered Chef products. These deals are only available to subscribers of the newsletter.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the "Weekend Update" newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Weekend Update" newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter email. You can also manage your subscription preferences through your account on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I share the "Weekend Update" newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you can share the "Weekend Update" newsletter with others by forwarding the email or by sharing the link on social media. However, please note that exclusive deals and discounts are only available to subscribers of the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies