• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Registry...what Do They Get?

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts created by a couple who is getting married. It can be easily created through our website or in-store with the help of our staff. It is recommended to add at least 50 items for guests to choose from, and items can be added or removed at any time. If an item is no longer available, we will provide options for a similar item or gift card.
mrsbmomof3
When a couple creates a Wedding Registry online, what will they receive in the mail? Is it just the current catalog and some Announcement cards, or is there more?
Thanks!
mrsb

That's it- a catalog and 30 registry cards. I highly recommend printing some additional cards for them, or ordering some from Merrill to give to the couple.

Hi mrsb,

When a couple creates a Wedding Registry online, they will typically receive a catalog, announcement cards, and some other promotional materials from the retailer. However, some retailers may also offer additional perks or gifts for creating a registry, such as a discount on future purchases or a free gift with a certain amount of items purchased from the registry. It's always a good idea to check with the specific retailer to see what they offer for creating a wedding registry online. Best of luck with your registry!

Related to Wedding Registry...what Do They Get?

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a list of desired gifts created by a couple who is getting married. It allows their family and friends to purchase gifts that the couple has specifically chosen for their new home together.

2. How do I create a wedding registry?

Creating a wedding registry is easy! You can either visit our website or come into one of our stores to create your registry. Our friendly staff will guide you through the process of selecting items and setting up your registry.

3. How many items should I add to my wedding registry?

It is recommended to add a variety of items to your wedding registry to give your guests options. We suggest adding at least 50 items, but there is no limit to how many you can add.

4. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log onto our website or visit our store and our staff will assist you in making changes to your registry.

5. What happens if an item on my wedding registry is no longer available?

If an item on your registry is no longer available, we will notify you and give you the option to choose a similar item or remove it from your registry. Your guests can also choose to give you a gift card or contribute towards a larger item on your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila