1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Wedding registry commissions?

1. chefmelody

chefmelody Member

I wasn't able to find this in the information I got from PC, but maybe I just missed it. When and how do we get our commission from wedding registries? Is it applied each cycle (mid-month, month end), as items are bought, like internet orders? Or is it applied after the registry closes, like a show?

Feb 17, 2006
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

you get commission in the months the items are ordered from the way i read it. someone please correct me if i am wrong though.

3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

thats how I understand the wedding registry you get paid each month something is ordered say march someone plaeces a 100 dollar order you get the comission off that. then in April they order 50 dollars you get the comission at the end of April

Feb 17, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You get paid for orders that are placed on the Wedding Registry in the same way that you get paid for Individual orders. The sales are added to your individual tracker so soon as the order is placed and you are paid your commission on the next paycheck.

Feb 18, 2006
Have something to add?