• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Wedding registry commissions?

chefmelody

Feb 6, 2006
I wasn't able to find this in the information I got from PC, but maybe I just missed it. When and how do we get our commission from wedding registries? Is it applied each cycle (mid-month, month end), as items are bought, like internet orders? Or is it applied after the registry closes, like a show?

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
thats how I understand the wedding registry you get paid each month something is ordered say march someone plaeces a 100 dollar order you get the comission off that. then in April they order 50 dollars you get the comission at the end of April

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
You get paid for orders that are placed on the Wedding Registry in the same way that you get paid for Individual orders. The sales are added to your individual tracker so soon as the order is placed and you are paid your commission on the next paycheck.