1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Website Photos

Tags:
  1. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Okay so I just subscribed to my website and had fun setting it all up. But why is it that most of my pictures are not appearing :confused: ?? It is getting frustrating because it works on one only one page. I think it looks so mch better with pictures! I am selecting photos from the ones that are given to us. I haven't uploaded any of my own. I have even tried using a different browser thinking iy may have had something to do with that, but no luck. Can someone tell me why my pictures are popping up? Thanks for any help! :eek:

Aug 1, 2005
  2. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

After selecting did you hit the apply button? That is what I do and have no problems. ;)

Aug 1, 2005
  3. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Yes I do hit the apply button, that's what I don't understand. One of my pages the picture comes up no problem. I guess I'll keep playing around with it. If you have any other suggestions let me know! Thanks so much!

Aug 1, 2005
  4. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I was going to go thru it, but cann't get into it right now. I will try later something must be updating or a problem.

Aug 1, 2005
  5. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Make sure your pop-up blocker is off. You may have to disable your virus protection software, too.

Aug 1, 2005
Have something to add?