• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Customers Struggling to Find the Link to Order Products on Your Website?

In summary, some customers are having trouble finding the order page on the website. The menu bar on the top right has a link to the order page, but some people may not see it because their monitor resolution or browser window size is not good. The websites are getting better, as someone just asked me to place an order for Xmas on my site.
chefmelody
I've had several emails from customers for shows, saying they "can't find" where to order products on my website. :confused: Maybe they're just looking at the top-right menu bar? Even so, there's a link right on the first page of "Our Products" that says "How to Order." But how are they ignoring the HUGE picture at the bottom left that says "ORDER PRODUCTS"? :eek: Has anyone else had this trouble?

I don't think it's that hard to figure out! Sometimes I wonder if they expect a hand to come out & push the buttons for them!

That's what my DH refers to as "loser error". :)

As clear as it is, there's always going to be someone who just doesn't see it!

I think it's pretty obvious as well, but one thing I do notice is that you have to scroll down slightly to see it. That could be why some people cannot find it.

That depends on the resolution of your monitor and how big your browser window is. At least it's on the left - even if they have to scroll down, they don't have to scroll sideways!

I think the websites are getting better. Someone just asked me to place an order for Xmas on my site for her, since she's at work. I clicked on "individual order", then a box came up asking if I was invited to a show? and if so to click the above option, or if not click "here" to continue to place individual order. I liked that it gave that reminder...should help with those placing outside orders for shows! I had to stop a couple orders a few months ago that weren't done right. I loved the extra reminder to input host's name:)

lacychef said:
I I clicked on "individual order", then a box came up asking if I was invited to a show? and if so to click the above option, or if not click "here" to continue to place individual order. I liked that it gave that reminder...should help with those placing outside orders for shows!

I REALLY love this new feature for guests ordering for a hosts show...

chefann said:
That depends on the resolution of your monitor and how big your browser window is. At least it's on the left - even if they have to scroll down, they don't have to scroll sideways!

Even so, there's the menu bar on the top right with "Our Products." They probably need an "Order" button up there too. But sometimes it just won't matter how redundant it all is, someone will miss it! :rolleyes:

1. Why can't I find the link to the product on the website?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble finding the link to a product on our website. First, make sure you are on the correct page by double-checking the product name or number. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page. If the link still cannot be found, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Is the product out of stock?

If you are unable to find the link to a product, it is possible that the item is currently out of stock. Our website will automatically remove out of stock items from search results, so this may be why you cannot find the link. We recommend checking back at a later time or signing up for our email notifications to be alerted when the product is back in stock.

3. Can I purchase the product from a different retailer?

Some of our products may be available for purchase from other retailers, but we cannot guarantee their availability or pricing. We recommend checking with the specific retailer for more information. However, we always recommend purchasing directly from our website to ensure the authenticity and quality of our products.

4. How can I find the link to a discontinued product?

If a product has been discontinued, the link to the product will no longer be available on our website. However, you may be able to find the product through a third-party seller or through our Buy-Sell-Trade Facebook group. We also regularly release new and improved products, so we encourage you to explore our current selection as well.

5. Can I still purchase the product if I can't find the link?

If you are unable to find the link to a product, it is possible that the item is no longer available for purchase. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance and to explore alternative options for similar products. Alternatively, you can also browse our current product selection to find a similar item that meets your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcjodih