• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Need Each Other: A Plea for Community Support

In summary, "We Need Each Other: A Plea for Community Support" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for small businesses and local communities. There are multiple ways to get involved in the campaign, such as spreading the word on social media and supporting small businesses in your community. Community support is crucial for the success of small businesses and the resilience of local communities. While donations are not currently being accepted, purchasing products from Pampered Chef will contribute to supporting small businesses and communities. The campaign is ongoing and aims to promote unity and support in communities.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey... is anyone out there???? Boy... I guess I'm even more dependant on your ideas and encouragement than I thought. Whatever the reason the site was down today... I hope everyone is back soon!

:p Yea We're back!!!!!!:p

LOL!! I was freaking out!! I am so glad it is up & running again!! :D

Figures, the day I get back the server crashes lol :)

I was going through withdrawal without this site. Thank goodness it is back up. I've become a junkie in such a short time.

WOW! I was out for a while and didn't know anything even happened!

Holy COW! http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a377/skotroll/smilies/holycowsmile.gifI was having withdrawals!!!!

AJPratt said:
WOW! I was out for a while and didn't know anything even happened!

Me neither! We overslept this morning, so I didn't get my chefsuccess "coffee time".

Related to We Need Each Other: A Plea for Community Support

1. What is "We Need Each Other: A Plea for Community Support"?

"We Need Each Other: A Plea for Community Support" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and support for small businesses and local communities. It aims to bring people together and encourage them to support each other during difficult times.

2. How can I get involved in the campaign?

There are several ways to get involved in the campaign. You can spread the word about it on social media, participate in local events and activities organized by Pampered Chef, or simply support small businesses in your community by shopping from them.

3. Why is community support important?

Community support is important because it helps small businesses and local communities thrive. By supporting each other, we can create a stronger, more resilient community and help businesses stay afloat during challenging times.

4. Can I donate to the campaign?

At this time, Pampered Chef is not accepting donations for the "We Need Each Other" campaign. However, you can support the campaign by purchasing products from Pampered Chef, as a portion of the sales will go towards supporting small businesses and local communities.

5. How long will the campaign run?

The "We Need Each Other" campaign is an ongoing effort by Pampered Chef to promote community support and will continue until further notice. We encourage everyone to continue supporting each other and spreading the message of unity and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • MrsKristee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • NooraK