• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Get Paid on the 8Th and 22Nd, Right?

In summary, the pay dates for Pampered Chef employees are on the 8th and 22nd of each month. While it is typically on these dates, it may vary depending on weekends and holidays. The pay period is bi-monthly, meaning employees are paid twice a month. New employees will receive their first paycheck on the next pay date after completing their first pay period. Direct deposit is available for employees and can be set up through the employee portal.
HealthNut
so when does CC usually update with our statements? Just curious as I'm not seeing my end of September sales yet...i got paid on sept 22 - but just wondering when CC updates information. thanks!

It seems like it's usually payday when we can see the commission statements!

HealthNut said:
so when does CC usually update with our statements? Just curious as I'm not seeing my end of September sales yet...i got paid on sept 22 - but just wondering when CC updates information. thanks!

You will not see the statement for the end of September sales until October 8th.

thanks guys! i couldn't remember and thought i saw the statement before the last payday...but 'parently not.

You can't see your commission statement but you should be able to see last month's totals and % commission earned under consultant connection. Helps if you're wondering what your commission ended up at for the month.

1. When is the pay date for Pampered Chef employees?

The pay dates for Pampered Chef employees are the 8th and 22nd of each month.

2. Is the pay date always on the 8th and 22nd or can it change?

The pay date is typically on the 8th and 22nd, but it may vary depending on weekends and holidays.

3. What is the pay period for Pampered Chef employees?

The pay period for Pampered Chef employees is bi-monthly, meaning they get paid twice a month.

4. Do new employees get paid on their first pay date?

New employees will receive their first paycheck on the next pay date after they have completed their first pay period.

5. Is direct deposit available for Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, direct deposit is available for Pampered Chef employees. You can set up direct deposit through the employee portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies