• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know When We Will Be Getting Our Pay for the 22Nd

In summary, the pay for the 22nd is typically released on the following Friday, which would be the 24th in this case. It will be direct deposited into the bank account on file unless otherwise specified by the consultant. There is no delay in pay for the 22nd. It can be viewed online through the Consultant's Corner account. If the pay is not received by the following Friday, the consultant support team can provide assistance.
SillyChef
Does anyone know when we will be getting our pay for the 22nd paycheck?

It looks like we will be getting our commision checks on the 24th there is another thread talking about it. 2 people actually emailed HO cause of conflicting dates.

Okay thank you!

I was told the 26th and that's what it says in our consultant planners.

A couple weeks ago, someone checked with HO, and the 26th is a typo. We should be paid on Monday (24).

I signed up in August and the consultant planner I have says the 24th. I guess sometime during the year they must have changed the info and printed new planners.

chefann said:
A couple weeks ago, someone checked with HO, and the 26th is a typo. We should be paid on Monday (24).

Well that's GREAT news!
I didn't realize banks would be open on Monday!:D

dannyzmom said:
Well that's GREAT news!
I didn't realize banks would be open on Monday!:D
yup they are. Most will close early though. So go in the AM if you have to go.

Keep in mind, I know my bank is not authorizing any transactions after 1 p.m. on the 24th. Anything after that time will be posted on Wednesday in my account. I know my PC commission usually gets deposited first thing in the morning but it's always good to check with your bank first if you have any last minute shopping to do.

mine seems to be in my account first thing in the morning also but I will definitly be checking before I go shopping.

Related to Does Anyone Know When We Will Be Getting Our Pay for the 22Nd

1. When is the pay for the 22nd supposed to be released?

The pay for the 22nd is typically released on the following Friday, which would be the 24th in this case.

2. Will the pay be direct deposited or mailed?

The pay for the 22nd will be direct deposited into the bank account on file unless otherwise specified by the consultant.

3. Is there a delay in pay this month?

No, there is no delay in pay for the 22nd. It will be released on the usual schedule unless otherwise notified.

4. Can I view my pay stub online?

Yes, you can view your pay stub by logging into your Consultant's Corner account and clicking on the "My Pay" tab.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my pay for the 22nd?

If you have not received your pay for the 22nd by the following Friday, please reach out to our consultant support team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies