• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know When We'll Get Our Tax Info for 2008?

In summary, Pampered Chef typically sends out tax information for the previous year by the end of January. The information can be received via mail or email, depending on your preference. You can also access your tax information online through your account on their website. The tax information will include all earnings from Pampered Chef, and it is the responsibility of the independent consultant to report this income on their taxes. If there are any issues with receiving or accessing the tax information, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we'll get our tax info for 2008?

Re: 1099It will be posted on January 31st. Usually not a day earlier!

Re: 1099So we don't get a hard copy? That does make it easier somewhat since we don't have to wait on the mail. Sometimes it seems like the mail is by "carrier pigeon"!

Re: 1099I've always gotten one in the mail as well.

Related to Does Anyone Know When We'll Get Our Tax Info for 2008?

1. When will I receive my tax information for 2008 from Pampered Chef?

We typically send out tax information for the previous year by the end of January. If you have not received it by then, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Will I receive my tax information via mail or email?

Your tax information will be sent to the email address on file unless you have opted to receive it via mail. If you are unsure of your preferred method, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I access my tax information online?

Yes, you can access your tax information by logging into your account on our website. Simply select the "Tax Information" tab to view or download your documents.

4. Will my tax information include all of my earnings from Pampered Chef?

Yes, your tax information will include all of your earnings from Pampered Chef for the previous year, including commissions, bonuses, and any other income received.

5. Do I need to report my earnings from Pampered Chef on my taxes?

As an independent consultant, you are responsible for reporting your earnings from Pampered Chef on your taxes. Please consult with a tax professional for guidance on how to report this income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg