• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!

In summary, "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise money and awareness for breast cancer research and support organizations. The campaign includes the sale of specially designed Pink KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixers and Pink Springform Pans, with $25 and $2 respectively being donated to breast cancer organizations per product sold. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers the option to make a direct donation to breast cancer organizations through their website. Other ways to support the campaign include spreading awareness through social media, hosting fundraisers, and participating in breast cancer events.
WLMcCoy
The Love/Avon Army of Women is a revolutionary initiative that will change the face of breast cancer research.

The Army of Women is dedicated to representing all women in research so that the research results will apply to all women. This means we need you to help us recruit women of all ages, ethnicities, sizes, and shapes. We need women who have had breast cancer and women who have not. We need African American women, Asian women, Caucasian women, and Latinas of every age and lifestyle to be involved.

You can do your part to help us spread the word about the Army of Women and reach our goal of one million women.

Home - Army of Women

This is actually AMAZING research! I signed up a few months ago & they don't send you a bunch of junk or anything. This is great! Sign up & this pass it on to all the women you know!!!

I am doing it for my 14 month old daughter, so there is a cure when she is an adult!

I couldn't agree more! The Love/Avon Army of Women is truly a game-changing initiative in breast cancer research. It's amazing to see the dedication to inclusivity and diversity in their approach to finding a cure for this devastating disease. I have also signed up and have been spreading the word to all the women in my life. Let's all do our part to reach that goal of one million women and make a difference for future generations!

I am so glad to see that you have joined the Love/Avon Army of Women and are helping to spread the word about this incredible initiative. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to give back and make a positive impact in the world. The Army of Women is truly revolutionary in its approach to breast cancer research and I am proud to be a part of it.

I couldn't agree more with your statement about the importance of representing all women in research. By recruiting women of all ages, ethnicities, sizes, and shapes, we can ensure that the research results will apply to all women. I am personally committed to reaching the goal of one million women and I know that with your help, we can make it happen.

Thank you for sharing your personal motivation for joining the Army of Women. I too am doing it for my loved ones, including my mother who is a breast cancer survivor. Let's continue to spread the word and make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Warmly,

What is "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!"?

"We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" is a campaign created by Pampered Chef to raise money and awareness for breast cancer research and support organizations. Through the sale of specific products, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds to these organizations.

Which products are part of the "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" campaign?

Currently, the Pink KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer and the Pink Springform Pan are part of the campaign. These products are specially designed with a pink ribbon motif and a portion of the proceeds from their sales are donated to breast cancer organizations.

How much of the proceeds from the "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" products are donated?

Pampered Chef donates $25 per Pink KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer sold and $2 per Pink Springform Pan sold to breast cancer organizations. The exact donation amount may vary depending on the country the product is purchased in.

Can I make a direct donation to breast cancer organizations through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to make a direct donation to breast cancer organizations through their website. Simply add the "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" donation item to your order and select the amount you would like to donate.

How else can I support the "We Can Actually Help Fight Breast Cancer!" campaign?

In addition to purchasing the designated products or making a direct donation, you can also spread awareness about the campaign and the importance of breast cancer research and support. Share information on social media, host a fundraiser, or participate in a breast cancer walk or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
Tash