• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Conference Spoilers Inside!!!

In summary, for those who are unable to attend the NC conference this year, a volunteer is needed to share information about new and upgraded products. However, no information can be shared until Wave 3 has heard it first, as per a pact made by Doris. It is suggested that email addresses be shared off board and that no information be posted until Wave 3 is over. There will also be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it is okay to share the news. Some attendees have shared updates, but it is important to respect those who are patiently waiting for Wave 3. Some attendees are also experiencing issues with their email contacts list and are considering setting up a separate email account.
I emailed someone asking to be added to the list, and nothing has come into my email... can someone email me something!!!!!!

[email protected]

THANKS!!!!!!

jrstephens said:
I think I got everyone that has asked up to now. I am off to go to bed now!

Can someone please send me the above mentioned email that some have gotten. I must have gotten left off the list on accident and have not received a thing. I am dying in anticipation here!!:balloon:
[email protected]

I haven't received anything yet

:chef:

Thanks again to the ones that sent me the list!!

Thank You ! ! ! ! !

I havent gotten anything - can someone forward it to me??? THANK YOU!

GOT IT - woooo hooooo! I am so excited and can't wait until we can talk about these!!!!! :D

Last edited:
I thought I was on the list too but I haven't gotten anything yet. Can someone forward me the info? [email protected]

THANKS

tvwalsh72 said:
I thought I was on the list too but I haven't gotten anything yet. Can someone forward me the info? [email protected]

THANKS

I just emailed you!

oooooh Meg, I am SO tempted to email you!!!!
NO!
I will wait :)

Koolotus said:
NO!
Aww, don't spoil it if you invested in conference. It would be like peeking at your gifts before they are wrapped. It ruins the fun of Christmas morning.

Many announcements, as usual. Gotta run to breakfast and Day two.

ooo Please someone forward it to me! I must have gotten left of the list toO! Thanks

[email protected]

thanks thanks thanks!

Thanks to whoever sent it to me. I am so excited!!!

OMG!! I'm about to die.....Don't know if I can wait till MON.

Thanks for the list I was excited to read it :sing:..... I want and need pictures :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
anyone!!! [email protected]

Can someone email me the announcements. I have been on bed restrictions and not able to get up for a few days. I so wish I could be there. I am due in 28 days!! This is our little girl, we already have two boys. This is it for us. I am due to have a c-section on 8-8-8. Please fill me in as soon as possible.

[email protected]

Shelly
Your Pampered Chef Consultant
Let me help you Pamper your kitchen in style

crystal and shelly - I just forwarded it to you!

Please e mail witht he new prouct info and such. Thanks in advance!!

Can someone please email me the new products also and announcements

Pretty please..........

[email protected]

Rose

Koolotus said:
NO!

There is NO WAY I am telling anyone that is actually going to NC......it ruins the fun! I am so missing the idea of sitting in the arie Crown Theater on the edge of my seat and squealing when they show us the new products!

I know what you mean Meg - I cant stand it not being there this year!

chefmeg said:
There is NO WAY I am telling anyone that is actually going to NC......it ruins the fun! I am so missing the idea of sitting in the arie Crown Theater on the edge of my seat and squealing when they show us the new products!

You are a good woman!!
Thank you, the temptation is great...now I know it is futile!
Meg will not tell me :)

Can someone please add me to their list? My email address is [email protected]. Thanks so much!!

Does anyone know the NEW colors for Fall/Winter

I'm wondering about the conference bag. What's new & different? :)

I am late getting on the list, have sent an email to Kelsey.....Can someone send me an email? I'm dying to know!!
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.....
Vicky~~

Where have I been? Obviously NOT checking the conference folder! I'd love any spoilers available from NC. [email protected]

I have the list from Kelsey. Has everyone here that posted received it from someone yet? I can send it. Just e-mail me at [email protected] I'll be here until noon (eastern time) after that, I can't do it until tonight.

Koolotus said:
You are a good woman!!
Thank you, the temptation is great...now I know it is futile!
Meg will not tell me :)

I want to know so bad, but we only have a few more days!!!:)

If you did not get on a list and want me to forward what I get Please email me at [email protected]

That way I can just hit reply and add everyone to one list and not have to type them all from my pm's. I will send it to those who email me. It's just a lot of steps for me to type all the addresses from pm into my email and try to add them to my group and all.

THANKS for making it easier on me!

jrstephens said:
If you did not get on a list and want me to forward what I get Please email me at [email protected]

That way I can just hit reply and add everyone to one list and not have to type them all from my pm's. I will send it to those who email me. It's just a lot of steps for me to type all the addresses from pm into my email and try to add them to my group and all.

I just sent you an email. Thank you so much for doing this. Can't go this year because I prego.

jrstephens said:

Thanks so much! I just sent you an email too!

Hi Kasey,
I e-mail you too!!!!
Thank you again so much!

I e-mailed you as well!!

I don't want to know anything (since I'll be there in two days), but does anyone know if there are Surprise Packs available this year? I want to be sure I budget enough....

Thanks!

chefmary said:
I don't want to know anything (since I'll be there in two days), but does anyone know if there are Surprise Packs available this year? I want to be sure I budget enough....

Thanks!

Yes -per other thread

They have surprise boxes - 5 different ones:
$10 oldies, but goodies
$15 oldies, but goodies
$25 memorabilia box
$25 supreme surprises
$50 supreme surprises

ok, so my I can't bring up yahoo at all for some reason to get the products. Will someone PLEASE email me the lists that has already gotten them to my other email [email protected]. I would really appreciate it. Kasey said she won't be able to email more info until tonight I I won't be around tonight.

just sent you an email

Thanks,
Vicky~~

jrstephens said:

Kodeysmom said:
Yes -per other thread

They have surprise boxes - 5 different ones:
$10 oldies, but goodies
$15 oldies, but goodies
$25 memorabilia box
$25 supreme surprises
$50 supreme surprises

Thanks, Freedom! I must have missed the other thread...I haven't logged in for a few days and navigating through the posts was pretty rough!

I have added everyone up to now and just resent the email to my entire group. If you have sent a request and have not receieved an email from me, please, email me again. They are coming in a mile aminute, ha!!!

I will resend it again this afternoon after I have gotten more request. I am trying to not have to send one email at a time.

Could you please add me to the list thanks I wasn't able to go this year bummer !!!! [email protected] thank you so much :)

Jennifer,
Thanks for taking the time to forward all the emails. I know I really appreciate it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis