• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Conference Spoilers Inside!!!

In summary, for those who are unable to attend the NC conference this year, a volunteer is needed to share information about new and upgraded products. However, no information can be shared until Wave 3 has heard it first, as per a pact made by Doris. It is suggested that email addresses be shared off board and that no information be posted until Wave 3 is over. There will also be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it is okay to share the news. Some attendees have shared updates, but it is important to respect those who are patiently waiting for Wave 3. Some attendees are also experiencing issues with their email contacts list and are considering setting up a separate email account.
Does anyone have the new products list yet?

I just sent you an email. Please respond with info!!!! :) :) It is killing me not to know anything yet!!!! :(

Ahhh I am new to this so i may need help but add me, I thought that I did this

[email protected]

Please add me to your list too! Thanks!!

I was supposed to be Wave 2 but decided not to go. I'd love to see the list of new/discontinued products. My email is this ID at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Honestly, I can't believe there are still requests for these updates! I'm not one to open up a can of worms but....
this whole thread has bothered me from the beginning. You are told when at conference that you aren't supposed to spill the beans about anything until after conference. You're supposed to get all this information from your director that went. That's supposed to be a perk of going to conference---being the first to know everything. I understand that sometimes it just doesn't work out to go, but that's just one of the consequences. And these people I've seen that hadn't even signed up yet--I'm sorry, but you shouldn't find things out before those of us that are consultants already. If I had a new recruit, or someone thinking of signing, I would be very disappointed to come home to call her with news, only for her to tell me she'd already heard it. Or, if I was a director planning my meeting for after I get home, ready to get my team excited about everything; I would feel pretty upset if they came knowing it all already.
Just my opinion, & you all can be upset if you want, that's okay.

OK. I am never the one to get in conflicts but I want to say something. I do agree with the fact that people should not be able to find out who are not consultants. But for someone like me I find some things unfair. I signed in April. My hubby was deployed from Jan thru May 28. Now he is TDY for a month and half. This is why I didnt attend. Because the few days I could have with him I wanted to. So do I think I deserved to find out. Yes. I mean some circumstances do come up and it stinks having to sit back and wait. I also know alot that attended conference would more than likely being doing the same thing as the others if they had not attended for whatever reason. Just my two cents.

And, not everyone is able to attend their directors meetings...or even have directors that care. My director is way to far away for me to attend meetings. I think the "don't tell" policy is in place so that people from Wave 1 don't ruin the surprise for people attending the next waves. However, HO tells you to bring stamps for mini-catalogs so they are assuming you are going to tell your customers. Every year their are people who attend and email back to those who cannot attend for whatever reason. If you are in Wave 1 and come back and have a meeting with your downline as soon as you return, then you are "spilling the beans" before the end of conference. There is no difference. Its really not a big deal to me either way. If I was going to conference I would not want to know what was going to happen before I got there, but I do not have a problem with someone who is not going finding out before me...as long as they didn't tell me the surprises. Conference is all about anticipation, excitement and surprises.

lacychef said:
Honestly, I can't believe there are still requests for these updates! I'm not one to open up a can of worms but....
this whole thread has bothered me from the beginning. You are told when at conference that you aren't supposed to spill the beans about anything until after conference. You're supposed to get all this information from your director that went. That's supposed to be a perk of going to conference---being the first to know everything. I understand that sometimes it just doesn't work out to go, but that's just one of the consequences. And these people I've seen that hadn't even signed up yet--I'm sorry, but you shouldn't find things out before those of us that are consultants already. If I had a new recruit, or someone thinking of signing, I would be very disappointed to come home to call her with news, only for her to tell me she'd already heard it. Or, if I was a director planning my meeting for after I get home, ready to get my team excited about everything; I would feel pretty upset if they came knowing it all already.
Just my opinion, & you all can be upset if you want, that's okay.
I agree with Lacy 100%. If you want to know so badly, ask your director.Otherwise, wait til Monday when HO releases the info.

Last edited:
Good post Shawnna. I live in a totally different state than my director. I was adopted under Chris Marion but she is so busy we want even have or first meeting until August 25!!

I am dying to know what the new products are but have decided to wait until I get the consultant news. There is nothing like actually having the brochure in your hands to look over again and again. I went to conference last year and it was amazing but this year I have decided to attend another DS companies conference, so I will wait to find out what the new stuff is. In saying that I don't begrudge someone else wanting to know. We are all adults and if someone wants the information and someone else is willing to share, why should it concern us? I don't feel we should be scoulding each other.

I have a very busy next few days, so, I will not be sending anymore emails out. I pretty much took care of it through Wave 1, but Wave 3 will end Saturday and it will be talked about.

Luke's birthday is Saturday and our VBS starts too, so, I have to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time.
I will post my Discontinued Flyer as soon as I find out it is allowed.

Thanks for understanding!:D

DebbieJ said:
I agree with Lacy 100%.

If you want to know so badly, ask your director.

Otherwise, wait til Monday when HO releases the info.

You rock Deb....I totally agree with Deb and Lacy. I'm sorry if extenuating circumstances prevented you from going, but we were asked by Marls to NOT say anything until the last day of wave 3. Sorry, but the person that "signs my paychecks" said for us not to tell...so I won't. It will be online in 3 more days.

My director has told me absolutely NOTHING. I have a show tonight. How am I supposed to get hosts excited about booking in the fall when they don't know what the new products are? And I tell them what? Sorry, those were announced this week but my director won't tell me what they are and I can't find out until Monday, so you're SOL. What a kick in the head.

myinnerchef said:
My director has told me absolutely NOTHING. I have a show tonight. How am I supposed to get hosts excited about booking in the fall when they don't know what the new products are? And I tell them what? Sorry, those were announced this week but my director won't tell me what they are and I can't find out until Monday, so you're SOL. What a kick in the head.

Just tell them tons of new things are going to be coming out September 1 - you don't know what they are yet, but TPC always manages to come out with really inventive, exciting things.

Canadians don't find out until August 8!!! We can't send host kits to September hosts until we get back on the 11!!

Winnipegk said:
Just tell them tons of new things are going to be coming out September 1 - you don't know what they are yet, but TPC always manages to come out with really inventive, exciting things.

Canadians don't find out until August 8!!! We can't send host kits to September hosts until we get back on the 11!!

Right! You just tell them we have exciting things coming up & you don't know what they are yet; but PC always comes out with great stuff! Besides, even those that went to conference don't know the secret Aug specials yet either; we'll all know that Monday. We can speculate, but don't know.

(Thanks Deb & Chris!:))

An aha moment for me at conference came from the be a Master Seller class where the speaker has 1.5 million in career sales. He says to not book with the specials because you can have those for free or 1/2 price at any time! He continued to say that they are exactly what they say they are, a host bonus. Hope this helps....

Conference was so much fun! If you get the opportunity to go next year, I would highly recommend it!

myinnerchef said:

Sorry you think it's a kick in the head.

What this does is gives you a perfect opportunity to make customer care calls when you do find out what the new products are. People will be waiting for your phone call!

PChef_ang said:
An aha moment for me at conference came from the be a Master Seller class where the speaker has 1.5 million in career sales. He says to not book with the specials because you can have those for free or 1/2 price at any time! He continued to say that they are exactly what they say they are, a host bonus. Hope this helps....

Conference was so much fun! If you get the opportunity to go next year, I would highly recommend it!

was Don Funt your instructor?? Just had to ask.

Last edited:
He was. It was a good class. I was worried before it started as some people were disappointed with how the other Master Seller classes went, but I thought this one was good.

I wish I could have had him as the "teacher" in my Master Seller class. He's incredible to listen to!

He had some great oneliners and jokes he used, but I don't think they would work as well for me..

Oh please share, maybe they can be changed to fit your personality. I overheard a Male consultant talk about his workshop and was raving about it. I hope they put it out on DVD soon.

I hope they put training classes on CC again like they did from Leadership! That was so great!

I agree with Lacy, you will find out, you just have to wait with the rest of us.
There are people still at conference.

on the other end, being someone who knows, it's really, really hard to keep things on the down low....

Addie4TLC said:
Oh please share, maybe they can be changed to fit your personality. .

I will try and put up some of my notes later this weekend. I am at a local mall this weekend with a vendors expo and won't have a lot of time until Monday...

I talked to some others who were in Don's class and they loved it.

I had the privlege to be a first timer and got lucky to have Don and it was the best class of the whole 3 days!!! I loved it

DebbieJ said:
I talked to some others who were in Don's class and they loved it.

pchefjaime said:
I had the privlege to be a first timer and got lucky to have Don and it was the best class of the whole 3 days!!! I loved it

I guess it was you I talked to! See you Monday I hope!

<h2>1. What new products were unveiled at the NC conference this year?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef NC conference this year introduced several new products, including a multi-purpose blender, a non-stick frying pan, and a set of stackable food storage containers.</p><h2>2. Were there any upgrades to existing products announced at the conference?</h2><p>Yes, the conference also announced upgrades to some popular products, such as a new and improved version of the classic stoneware baking dish and an updated garlic press with a more ergonomic design.</p><h2>3. Is there a list available of all the new and upgraded products?</h2><p>Yes, a comprehensive list of the new and upgraded products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>4. Will these new products be available for purchase immediately?</h2><p>Yes, the new products unveiled at the NC conference will be available for purchase immediately through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.</p><h2>5. Can I still attend the NC conference if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the NC conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still stay updated on new products and company updates through the website and your consultant.</p>

1. What new products were unveiled at the NC conference this year?

The Pampered Chef NC conference this year introduced several new products, including a multi-purpose blender, a non-stick frying pan, and a set of stackable food storage containers.

2. Were there any upgrades to existing products announced at the conference?

Yes, the conference also announced upgrades to some popular products, such as a new and improved version of the classic stoneware baking dish and an updated garlic press with a more ergonomic design.

3. Is there a list available of all the new and upgraded products?

Yes, a comprehensive list of the new and upgraded products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will these new products be available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the new products unveiled at the NC conference will be available for purchase immediately through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.

5. Can I still attend the NC conference if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the NC conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still stay updated on new products and company updates through the website and your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis