• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Conference Spoilers Inside!!!

In summary, for those who are unable to attend the NC conference this year, a volunteer is needed to share information about new and upgraded products. However, no information can be shared until Wave 3 has heard it first, as per a pact made by Doris. It is suggested that email addresses be shared off board and that no information be posted until Wave 3 is over. There will also be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it is okay to share the news. Some attendees have shared updates, but it is important to respect those who are patiently waiting for Wave 3. Some attendees are also experiencing issues with their email contacts list and are considering setting up a separate email account.
Cassie1037
Gold Member
For all of us who cannot attend NC this year, we need a volunteer to tell us what products are new, upgraded, etc.?! Please?! :p

cassiebates33 at hotmail.com

Actually, someone needs to take email addresses and do it off board. No information can be shared until Wave 3 hears things. We all have a pact that Doris makes us swear to not to ruin it for people who are in later waves.

Everything can be posted after Wave 3 though.

I'm taking my laptop & I don't mind emailing you info & pics. Just send me an email [email protected].

Actually, thanks.

Just emailed you Kasey- Thanks so much.

I also just emailed you Kasey. Thanks!

Keep'em comin'...I just made a "conference girls" file in my inbox & I am filing all your emails in there so I can find them quickly to send you msgs. Sorry ya'll can't come!

Cool, Kasey! Thanks for doing this for us - I just emailed you, too! :)

I emailed you...

:)
Kelly

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, someone needs to take email addresses and do it off board. No information can be shared until Wave 3 hears things. We all have a pact that Doris makes us swear to not to ruin it for people who are in later waves.

And with that, when you do find out the news, please no posts about how great things are or "you're going to love it" type things. (We're not in 5th grade and don't need the 'I know something you don't know' posts.)Please respect those who are patiently waiting session three and e-mail amongst yourselves.

Lastly, even when session three is in session, please continue to e-mail each other and not post things as there will be consultants attending session three who will also be checking CS and might hear someone say something that hasn't been announced for them yet.

Thanks so much!

Not to mention, that the all-clear isn't given until the general session on day 3, wave 3 has started.
There will be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it's OK to post the new announcements.

I will email you Kasey.

We go through this with each conference. Someone is always nice enough to share with those of us that cannot go and NO ONE TO MY KNOWLEDGE HAS EVER RUINED A THING FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW. Besides, Greg and Deb also make sure nothing is posted until Wave 3 is over on the last day and then it is fine for us to talk on here about it.

I'm in Wave 3, I'm glad that Deb and Greg are great at keeping the Conference talk down so nothing gets spilled.

Really appreciate the updates, when HO approves :)I'm on leave from my day job and PC too, until 8/1/8. Planning to attend NC next year, God willing!

Thank you in advance~~just sent you a pm.

I emailed you too!

I've locked up my contacts list. For the past hour plus I have been on the phone & via webchat trying to find out why I can't add any more contacts. They say there isn't anything in writing saying I can only have a certain number. LOL Keep sending me your email address though. I will just set up a gmail account if AT&T can't handle me & my contacts.

GMAIL ROCKS! Tell AT&T to pound sand! ;)

I just emailed you!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I just emailed you!

Debbie :D

I was trying to see your family picture, wish there was a feature where we could click on it and see an 8x10. (sorry for the hijack) :)

I emailed you too.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I just emailed you! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I just emailed you, too

Ok, I'm back up & going again! I've got everyone added up to this point. Remember to email me at [email protected].

kaseydee said:
I've locked up my contacts list. For the past hour plus I have been on the phone & via webchat trying to find out why I can't add any more contacts. They say there isn't anything in writing saying I can only have a certain number. LOL Keep sending me your email address though. I will just set up a gmail account if AT&T can't handle me & my contacts.

I have AT&T/Bellsouth and when they won't send but to so many contacts at a time, I make a different group and it works. I can send to different groups and just have all the address within the groups. Does that make sense? Don't know if that will work fo you or not.

Thanks!

I emailed you too!:)

Kacey Did you get my email? I PMd you last night...if not I will email you ===

I emailed you too! Thanks for the information!

vwpamperedchef said:
Kacey Did you get my email? I PMd you last night...if not I will email you ===

I got you!

cathyskitchen said:
GMAIL ROCKS! Tell AT&T to pound sand! ;)

Holy cow, you made me laugh!!

I agree, though. After 3 internet provider changes in about 4 years, I had enough. I opened a gmail account so that my PC email won't have to change again! I LOVE it!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Okay, so you guys' last Wave is mid-July and the Canadian National Conference is August 8 to 10. So, does that mean that I have to resist for 3 weeks and stay away from this thread???????? :eek: :eek:

I did cheat last year....don't know about this year! We'll see........

Actually, once the OK is given to post things from the US conferences, the info will be all over these boards and the only way to avoid it will be to stay away from here completely.

chefann said:
Actually, once the OK is given to post things from the US conferences, the info will be all over these boards and the only way to avoid it will be to stay away from here completely.

like that is possible!!!!

I just emailed you too! Thanks!!

chefann said:

Well, then, guess I'll have to be good, but I sure as heck can't stay away from here COMPLETELY! :eek::eek: Are you insane??????

finley1991 said:
And with that, when you do find out the news, please no posts about how great things are or "you're going to love it" type things. (We're not in 5th grade and don't need the 'I know something you don't know' posts.)Please respect those who are patiently waiting session three and e-mail amongst yourselves.

Lastly, even when session three is in session, please continue to e-mail each other and not post things as there will be consultants attending session three who will also be checking CS and might hear someone say something that hasn't been announced for them yet.

Thanks so much!

Well said Colleen!
It's always tempting to find stuff out early, but nothing beats the feeling of that excitement in the air when 3000 + people are finding out new things at the same time:thumbup: And we have to promise Doris...I love that!

We sent you an email Kasey! Thanks!

lacychef said:
Well said Colleen!
It's always tempting to find stuff out early, but nothing beats the feeling of that excitement in the air when 3000 + people are finding out new things at the same time:thumbup: And we have to promise Doris...I love that!

I agree! And if I was attending conference, NO WAY would I want to spoil it for myself! But...for those of us who are NOT ABLE to go, I am glad that Kacey (and others!) will be able to share in their excitement with us!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

Ah man, you guys are getting way too excited about going to conference again! I have to make it through my Oklahoma trip first then I can start thinking about conference!

It sucks that the US and Canadian conferences aren't closer and that they don't wait until they are BOTH over before anything can be said! :(

I guess there are different announcements, but all our new products are the same! Ah well, good test of my will power!! :)

I sent an email too. Thanks Kasey! I hope you have a great time at conference.

just send you an email. Thanks

I would be the first one to spoil everything!! However, I gotta live with Deb as my director and she would knock my block off! And no, no one else had better even hint at anything out here. Otherwise, I know Greg can do it, you will all be cut off from here the first day of Wave 1 until the end of Wave 3! And I can't live on a Chef Success FAST! Even if I don't post, I need that HIT!

wadesgirl said:
Ah man, you guys are getting way too excited about going to conference again! I have to make it through my Oklahoma trip first then I can start thinking about conference!

Your coming to Oklahoma???? when???? where?????

Carol

in Yukon, OK

Oklahoma is a wonderful place to be. We have beautiful mountains and trees and flowers and wildlife...need I say more?

I just sent you an e-mail also!

Thanks!

Amanda in PA

I just emailed you too. Thanks so much for doing this! I so wish it would have worked out for me to go :-(

I emailed you too!! Tahnk you for offering to do this! :):sing:

Lisa

Hi Kasey,
I just emailed you. Thanks for doing this.

Dianne

Hi-
I pm'd you too .

thanks!

<h2>1. What new products were unveiled at the NC conference this year?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef NC conference this year introduced several new products, including a multi-purpose blender, a non-stick frying pan, and a set of stackable food storage containers.</p><h2>2. Were there any upgrades to existing products announced at the conference?</h2><p>Yes, the conference also announced upgrades to some popular products, such as a new and improved version of the classic stoneware baking dish and an updated garlic press with a more ergonomic design.</p><h2>3. Is there a list available of all the new and upgraded products?</h2><p>Yes, a comprehensive list of the new and upgraded products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.</p><h2>4. Will these new products be available for purchase immediately?</h2><p>Yes, the new products unveiled at the NC conference will be available for purchase immediately through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.</p><h2>5. Can I still attend the NC conference if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the NC conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still stay updated on new products and company updates through the website and your consultant.</p>

1. What new products were unveiled at the NC conference this year?

The Pampered Chef NC conference this year introduced several new products, including a multi-purpose blender, a non-stick frying pan, and a set of stackable food storage containers.

2. Were there any upgrades to existing products announced at the conference?

Yes, the conference also announced upgrades to some popular products, such as a new and improved version of the classic stoneware baking dish and an updated garlic press with a more ergonomic design.

3. Is there a list available of all the new and upgraded products?

Yes, a comprehensive list of the new and upgraded products can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Will these new products be available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the new products unveiled at the NC conference will be available for purchase immediately through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.

5. Can I still attend the NC conference if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the NC conference is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still stay updated on new products and company updates through the website and your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis