• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Conference Spoilers Inside!!!

In summary, for those who are unable to attend the NC conference this year, a volunteer is needed to share information about new and upgraded products. However, no information can be shared until Wave 3 has heard it first, as per a pact made by Doris. It is suggested that email addresses be shared off board and that no information be posted until Wave 3 is over. There will also be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it is okay to share the news. Some attendees have shared updates, but it is important to respect those who are patiently waiting for Wave 3. Some attendees are also experiencing issues with their email contacts list and are considering setting up a separate email account.
I am a Canadian consultant and our conference is in August. How does your conference work, it seems there are different waves and different dates. Does that mean that some consultants(directors or above) are aware of the new products and news earlier.
when you girls mention that "spoilers" are inside, does that mean some of you have been emailed by others a scoop?
Very curious
cathy

finley1991 said:
And with that, when you do find out the news, please no posts about how great things are or "you're going to love it" type things. (We're not in 5th grade and don't need the 'I know something you don't know' posts.)

Amen I couldn't agree more.

PChefPEI said:
It sucks that the US and Canadian conferences aren't closer and that they don't wait until they are BOTH over before anything can be said! :(

I guess there are different announcements, but all our new products are the same! Ah well, good test of my will power!! :)

I guess they think that we don't talk with each other. Or that we aren't on the same message boards. I'm sorry that some things will be spoiled for you guys. That stinks.

Chef Kearns said:
I guess they think that we don't talk with each other. Or that we aren't on the same message boards. I'm sorry that some things will be spoiled for you guys. That stinks.

Yup, except for Leadership last time we always know what's coming up before our conferences.

cvaccaro said:
I am a Canadian consultant and our conference is in August. How does your conference work, it seems there are different waves and different dates. Does that mean that some consultants(directors or above) are aware of the new products and news earlier.
when you girls mention that "spoilers" are inside, does that mean some of you have been emailed by others a scoop?
Very curious
cathy

We are so many of us in the states that conference has to be split up into three WAVES of three days each. News about new products is not distributed until all waves (groups) have had their conference. Spoilers Inside was just so people who don't want to know ahead of time don't look, I'm assuming the spoilers will be posted here from those going to conference before the information is released by HO. They are not on here yet. I will not be looking on here (just in case) as I am attending wave 2 and want to be surprised.

Addie4TLC said:
We are so many of us in the states that conference has to be split up into three WAVES of three days each. News about new products is not distributed until all waves (groups) have had their conference. Spoilers Inside was just so people who don't want to know ahead of time don't look, I'm assuming the spoilers will be posted here from those going to conference before the information is released by HO. They are not on here yet. I will not be looking on here (just in case) as I am attending wave 2 and want to be surprised.

Just to clarify, no posts will be allowed on Chef Success about conference "surprises" until the end of the last day of Wave 3. So, even though this thread is titled "Conference Spoilers Inside", if anyone tries to post them here, they will be deleted and/or harrassed big-time! :eek:

I emailed you my address - thanks for doing this.

So if we post our e mail address we will get the spoilers I don't think I can wait till the end!! I am sooo excited to see what's new, its like Christmas in July!

I am attending in Wave 2 but want to know what the bag is and the banquet gift is before hand - is that considered a conference surprise since they have told us we will receive something??

Kasey,
I just sent you an email. Have a great time! Thanks so much!
Annie:angel:

You will definitely get a surprise.

Cassie1037 said:
For all of us who cannot attend NC this year, we need a volunteer to tell us what products are new, upgraded, etc.?! Please?! :p

Just remember, when Doris stands up in front of you all, and makes you promise not to tell anyone what you've seen until after wave 3 finishes, she's looking directly at you! :angel:

I pm'd you too .

Thank you

EpTxGuy said:
Just remember, when Doris stands up in front of you all, and makes you promise not to tell anyone what you've seen until after wave 3 finishes, she's looking directly at you! :angel:

Does she happen to mention that the Canadian conference isn't until August so you should say anything til August;);););)

rennea said:
Does she happen to mention that the Canadian conference isn't until August so you should say anything til August;);););)

I really think it stinks that you guys don't get to be surprised....but I have no idea how the secrets could be kept until the Canadian conference!
Do you think they'll ever do a combo conference like we had for Leadership this year? It was great to have our "up north" neighbors with us!

chefmeg said:
I really think it stinks that you guys don't get to be surprised....but I have no idea how the secrets could be kept until the Canadian conference!
Do you think they'll ever do a combo conference like we had for Leadership this year? It was great to have our "up north" neighbors with us!

It really doesn't bother me personally. I was kidding cause some people do make sure a big stink about it:) A combo conference would be fun!! I would imagine that it would just be too big though.

I pledge here before everyone at Chef Success not to tell a soul in the entire country of Canada about any new Pampered Chef products until after your convention. :)

I have emailed you as well.

momoftwins said:
I am attending in Wave 2 but want to know what the bag is and the banquet gift is before hand - is that considered a conference surprise since they have told us we will receive something??

Yes, it's considered a surprise. If you must know, get the info privately from someone from Wave 1. But those things aren't to be posted, either - just like the new products and announcements.

Hi: I am going to email you too...yipppeeee! Denise :)

I'm e-mailing too - Thanks in advance!

I have the feeling that we'll have a few different promotions than the US will - most of the actual products will be the same though. But the Canadian market is where they've tested a few products first over the past few years before they bring the to US market so maybe us Canadians will have a few surprises for YOU! lolI believe that they did have a US/Can national conference once about 10 years ago... Asking at Head office, they said that won't likely happen but the leadership conferences - who knows?Esther

I sent an email. Thanks Kasey!

I just emailed you Kasey. Thanks so much.

Elise Dean

I just e-mailed you thanks

Teresa

Thanks for adding me to your list of stay-at-home-cheffers!! Email is on it's way>

Sandy

i PM'ed you with my info Kasey - thanks!

Any news yet ???????????????

Yeah, I'm curious as well! They have to know SOMETHING by now! lol

i bet no one is going to text message any of us, they'll wait until 9pm ish to get back to their room, and upload their pics from their camera and then type us a long email message.

That's how I remember it to be last year, my night life online was on fire, and during the day my email was dead. :)

Yeah, they have got to know something by now... but I'm sure things are busy busy. I can't wait for the news! How exciting. :balloon:

I just emailed you too. Cant wait to get the scoop!

Actually, day 1 general session will still be going on, as it's scheduled from 3-6 CDT. Then people will need time to hop a shuttle back to the hotel.

If anyone gets info on conf please contact me - I didn't get my address to anyone going:( but want to know!!! Thank you!!

Please add me to any lists :)Thanks!

I can hardly wait.....please email me too. [email protected] I just joined in June, but I am VERY excited to hear about the conference. :)

were they announcing new products today? I thought last year it was day 2....maybe I'm wrong! I hate sitting here this year and not knowing :(

I can't wait to find out...if anyone gets info please send me an email...thanks in advance.
[email protected]

I hope I make it on someones list... my cluster is a little slow with the emailing

[email protected]

TIA!

Cindycooks said:
were they announcing new products today? I thought last year it was day 2....maybe I'm wrong! I hate sitting here this year and not knowing :(

Starting with last year, they make new product announcements on Day 1. That gives more time available for people to go through the new product room.

Previous years, the Day 1 general session was the interminable awards night. :rolleyes:

I think I got everyone that has asked up to now. I am off to go to bed now!

jrstephens said:
I think I got everyone that has asked up to now. I am off to go to bed now!

LOL, so did I! I was sending to the one's that requested to be added just today in case Kasey didn't see their requests. Guess I didn't need to :blushing:

I sent her a direct email to add me to the list. In case she didn't get it can someone keep me posted [email protected] Thanks! I can't wait to hear something! :love:

Kim

chefann said:
Starting with last year, they make new product announcements on Day 1. That gives more time available for people to go through the new product room.

Previous years, the Day 1 general session was the interminable awards night. :rolleyes:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that they changed that around - that award night got horribly boring especially if you didn't know anyone getting an award!! Inspiring to a point but boring!

HA - Only 98 more posts to go and I am a stripper!!

WOO HOO!!! I only have until Sunday!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views