• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Conference Spoilers Inside!!!

In summary, for those who are unable to attend the NC conference this year, a volunteer is needed to share information about new and upgraded products. However, no information can be shared until Wave 3 has heard it first, as per a pact made by Doris. It is suggested that email addresses be shared off board and that no information be posted until Wave 3 is over. There will also be an announcement from Deb or Greg about when it is okay to share the news. Some attendees have shared updates, but it is important to respect those who are patiently waiting for Wave 3. Some attendees are also experiencing issues with their email contacts list and are considering setting up a separate email account.
Thanks Kacey and Jennifer for the email lists and forwarding! I can't wait to find out!

I am new to the CS board (this is my first post)!!! and will be signing as a new consultant next week (after director returns from NC).

Could someone please send any spoilers my way!! [email protected][/email]

Thanks~
Kris

Thanks so much for the updates! I really appreciate your taking the time.

can someone send me the spoiler info please, I am late getting on the list.
Thanks
Kristen
[email protected]

Any product emails yet? I'd love to be emailed if you know anything. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda
[email protected]

Just wanted tell Kasey and Jennifer that you guys rock! Thanks for all the info!

YES - a big thank you to Kasey and Jennifer - now I want pictures!!!!! and hopefully news of a recruiting incentive too!

Yes! PICTURES would be great...but I will take what I got.........but pictures would be great too! :)

Do you buy the surprise boxes on site? do you get them then or are they shipped? Anyone know what's inthem??
[email protected]

riggs62 said:
Do you buy the surprise boxes on site? do you get them then or are they shipped? Anyone know what's inthem??
[email protected]

You buy them on site and you open them right there. THen people are all over to trade products with. It's really fun, actually. Then they usually have FedEx right there to ship the boxes home for you (I highly recommend that). You can even put other items in the box to be sent home, like things purchased at the Merrill booth.

You don't know what's in them, other than the description of the category. that's why they're a surprise!!:D You do start to see what everyone seems to get in the boxes once everyone starts opening them at the tables.

If anyone could help me. I did email Jennifer but I don't know what her schedule is for today, I have my LAST scheduled party for the summer today at 2 pm EST (I had one for August who just bailed on me....grrrr) and would love to be able to try for August bookings with the discontinued and prices going up angle.

If anyone has the info that Jennifer sent and would be able to send it to me right away, I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks!
Shelby
[email protected]

Kasey,
Just sent you an email, hope you check today before you head out.

Lisa

I emailed you too! I hope it's not to late.

I will wait to send more emails out until I heare from Kasey tonight. When I do I will include ALL info from the last two days in order for those that may have not received anything to get it all.

It has been crazy trying to keep up with all the request and I am trying my best to make sure everyone is in the group. I have 102 in it as of right now.

Remember to email me at [email protected] instead on pm'ing me!

wow Jennifer you are busy. Did you get my email? I got the 1st email from you but not the 2nd so I resent my address to you. Thanks so much.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES.....it is making me CRAZY! :) Denise

I don't know if Kasey was going to have time to post pics....she hadn't been to the product room as of Thursday night and then last night was Exec dinners and today was a workshop and closing session! I would LOVE to see pictures, but we might have to wait until she gets home!

Sounds good to me...I can wait..... :) Denise

I just emailed you, thanks

Is it too late - can someone add me to their list and include me in on all the goodies :)
[email protected]

Thank you ladies for filling us stay-at-homers in!I would love to receive an email as well! [email protected]I really appreciate you ladies!!!!

just sent you an email....jenny

Just wondering, when products are discontinued, do they mention 'why' at conference.Low sales or being reworked (such as ergonomic handles), problems with the product discoloring, breaking, etc.Just wondering :)Looking forward to pix, and MANY thanks, Jennifer!

each season the discontinued products are always at the end of the season so Feb 28th or August 31st. so in this case August 31st.

Most cases it is because they are not big sellers, or not functional or if they have a lot of product issues of returns etc.

any word about the trips for next year?

or

Recruiting incentives?

trips are announced at Leadership. I haven't heard anything about a recruiting incentive.....I hope we just haven't heard, not that there isn't one!

Jennifer i just emailed you

i have been under a rock for the last few days and i will not be able to attend NC so thank you so much you are the BEST!!!!!

here is my email if anyone has anything else they want to share you will be my hero!! I am craving any little tidbits.

[email protected]

thanks a million
heather

I would love to be added to the list! Thanks you :)

I am loving all the info! YIPPPEEE!!!

i know about the recruiting incentives I also have pages 1-11 of the consultant news email me if you want info passed along[email protected]

Please add me to the list as well.

Hiyas -

I just e-mailed Jennifer, but if anyone has any info I would love to have it!! I hate missing conference, but I just had a baby and couldn't go.

Thanks!
Stacey
[email protected]

Hi Everyone, I would love to be added to the spoiler's list, someone please email me whatever info you can to [email protected]. Thanks so much, I really wanted to go to conference this year, but didn't have the money or the vacation time.

I thought I got on a list for spoilers but have only seen one email with a new product list... anybody else sending updates? If so... please, please, please, please, please :cry: add me to your list!!! [email protected]

TIA!!!

If you didn't get any info, email me and I will send you the info. [email protected] Denise :)

I just emailed you, thanks in advance!!
Nicole

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies