• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event....

In summary, the director shared that HO will not be cutting back on training, speaker, and extras at lunch, and that we will all be very excited for the Director's Event.
lacychef
With all the questions regarding the director's event....my director shared an email from our executive director....she said that HO will not be cutting back, & in reality will probably be spending more on training, speaker, and extras at lunch, plus a session after lunch. She said we will all be very excited:D Just wanted to share:)

This is how I was understanding it as well. I am excited!

I was kinda bummed that I would be missing the party, but I feel the training will be more beneficial to my biz. Now become director, oh I guess I don't have to worry about it until I get there.

I am all for freshening things up! I like the fact that they are willing to try new things.

I am just thrille dto be getting training instead of a dance party. I was not willing to cough up the extra cash for DH to come to the dance party and dancing around with a bunch of women just doesn't excite me. I much prefer the idea of getting some great training!

dannyzmom said:
I am just thrille dto be getting training instead of a dance party. I was not willing to cough up the extra cash for DH to come to the dance party and dancing around with a bunch of women just doesn't excite me. I much prefer the idea of getting some great training!

It's funny you say that - I always wondered what the big deal was dancing around with a bunch of women???

And for those of us who don't dance, the old-style event really held no appeal (other than the meal and gifts, of course). :D

Can future directors go to this event? I'm trying to promote in time, just getting a little worried about it.

No linda only dir. that's why I want to promote by July 1ST! Good Luck!

Nope....Directors and above! There are special classes that are FD and above, though.

chefann said:
And for those of us who don't dance, the old-style event really held no appeal (other than the meal and gifts, of course). :D

YOU don't dance?!?!?!?!
I find that impossible to believe!!!

dannyzmom said:
YOU don't dance?!?!?!?!
I agree! ANYONE who can carry-off a Carmen Miranda outfit has to be able to dance!

dannyzmom said:
YOU don't dance?!?!?!?!
This is going to sound horribly racist, but I dance like a nerdy white person. Which is what I am, so that stands to reason. :)

And I'm fat enough that I get winded easily. :rolleyes:

Ann you are not fat. I saw you @ leadership and you are far from fat!

chefann said:
...................but I dance like a nerdy white person. ........................
Ohh, then you should try out for Dancing with the Stars.....you just described most of the celebrities that are on this season!:p

pamperedalf said:
Ann you are not fat. I saw you @ leadership and you are far from fat!
Well, Thanks Amanda. I must carry it well. Most people are shocked to learn that I'm actually over 200 lbs. and a size 20.

I'm excited about the Director's Event.

As for the dancing, I know that many of the Execs in wave 3 are going in on a big dance party to be held after the banquets. Nancy Jo and some of her execs did one last year and it was a BLAST!!!

DebbieJ said:
I'm excited about the Director's Event.

As for the dancing, I know that many of the Execs in wave 3 are going in on a big dance party to be held after the banquets. Nancy Jo and some of her execs did one last year and it was a BLAST!!!
Ohh lucky you - whoever is in those downlines. Our Nat. Sr. Exec hasn't done anything at least as long as I've been in (5 years) but our Exec has a welcome meeting in the hotel and sometimes provides pizza (but I think we have to chip in for it...).

My NED usually hires a DJ, and has a bar at her banquet. At least she did in 2005 (I missed last year's banquet due to illness).

Debbie, referring to Nancy Jo's down-line- We are also taking a Dinner Crusie Sunday night before conference starts. I am really looking forward to that !!!!! (I do not know if Nancy's group is, but part ofher down-line- Marie, Sherri Carr, etc)

BethCooks4U said:
Ohh lucky you - whoever is in those downlines. Our Nat. Sr. Exec hasn't done anything at least as long as I've been in (5 years) but our Exec has a welcome meeting in the hotel and sometimes provides pizza (but I think we have to chip in for it...).

They did it last year too. I was TIRED so I went upstairs to bed. It's tough getting old. :)

mrssyvo said:
Debbie, referring to Nancy Jo's down-line- We are also taking a Dinner Crusie Sunday night before conference starts. I am really looking forward to that !!!!! (I do not know if Nancy's group is, but part ofher down-line- Marie, Sherri Carr, etc)

Yep, I will be going on this. . .I won't be exhausted yet from all that learning, clapping and cheering. Should be a lot of fun. . .we better wear our buttons (and yes, I know I've got to get mine soon.).

mrssyvo said:

Ooh, yeah! I am so psyched about that! I just mailed my $$ this week. :)

One of my cluster mates pointed out that MANY of the names you see in CN every month are in NJ's downline, so this will be your chance to rub elbows with them and talk to them in a casual setting.

Should be fun! Must go shopping for something to wear! LOL!

What is the "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event"?

The "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event" is an annual conference hosted by Pampered Chef for its directors. It is a chance for directors to network, learn new skills, and share their experiences with each other.

Who can attend the "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event"?

Only Pampered Chef directors are eligible to attend the event. Directors must meet certain qualifications, including maintaining a minimum sales volume and having a team of consultants under them.

When and where is the "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event" held?

The event is typically held in the summer months at a designated location. The specific date and location are announced by Pampered Chef closer to the event date.

What types of activities and workshops can directors expect at the event?

The "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event" offers a variety of workshops and sessions focused on leadership, business strategies, and product knowledge. There are also opportunities for networking and team building activities.

Is there a cost to attend the "Wanted to Share Re: Directors Event"?

While directors are responsible for their own travel and accommodations, there is no registration fee for the event. Pampered Chef covers the cost of the event, including meals and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjenibel
  • momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
luvs2cook