1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Wanted.....PC Rolling Tote

1. clover71199

clover71199 Guest

does anyone have a rolling tote that they would like to sell, the version that is out right now, i am fairly new & could use this !!!!!!

Dec 6, 2009
  2. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

FYI... shipping might be alot... maybe use your PC dollars this month and get if off supply -

Dec 6, 2009
  3. clover71199

clover71199 Guest

i think i will go order right now, i was just trying to save PC dollars for kit enhancement

Dec 6, 2009
  4. Pamperedva

Pamperedva Member Gold Member

I have a barely used 3 Piece Set of the Rolling Tote. This includes the Tool Bag and the Paperwork extras bag. Let me know if you are interested in it. I will figure out the shipping cost for it.

Dec 7, 2009
  5. clover71199

clover71199 Guest

I am sorry, I appreciate it, but I took the advice of an earlier post, and spent my free PC dollars last night and got that & the tote for on top of it, and I spent all the rest of my dollars on my very own wish list of products that I wanted for show & home, thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 7, 2009
  6. Pamperedva

Pamperedva Member Gold Member

Great!!! Anyway, I still have the 3 piece set. All 3 for below 100 - plus shipping. va

Dec 7, 2009
  7. adauw

adauw Novice Member

Sent you a PM!

Dec 7, 2009
Have something to add?