• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted.....Pampered Chef Rolling Tote

C
clover71199
does anyone have a rolling tote that they would like to sell, the version that is out right now, i am fairly new & could use this !!!!!!

FYI... shipping might be alot... maybe use your PC dollars this month and get if off supply -

i think i will go order right now, i was just trying to save PC dollars for kit enhancement

I have a barely used 3 Piece Set of the Rolling Tote. This includes the Tool Bag and the Paperwork extras bag. Let me know if you are interested in it. I will figure out the shipping cost for it.

I am sorry, I appreciate it, but I took the advice of an earlier post, and spent my free PC dollars last night and got that & the tote for on top of it, and I spent all the rest of my dollars on my very own wish list of products that I wanted for show & home, thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great!!! Anyway, I still have the 3 piece set. All 3 for below 100 - plus shipping. va

Sent you a PM!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Rolling Tote?

A Pampered Chef Rolling Tote is a large, durable bag designed specifically for carrying and storing Pampered Chef products. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep items organized and can be easily transported with its wheels and retractable handle.

2. Is the version of the Rolling Tote currently available the best one?

The current version of the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote is the most recent and updated version available. However, it ultimately depends on personal preference and needs. Some may prefer older versions or different styles, so it's best to research and compare before making a purchase.

3. Can the Rolling Tote be used for other purposes besides storing Pampered Chef products?

While the Rolling Tote is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used to carry and store other items. Its durable and versatile design makes it suitable for various purposes such as grocery shopping, traveling, or even as a gym bag.

4. Where can I find a Rolling Tote to purchase?

Pampered Chef Rolling Totes can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They may also be available on other online retail sites or through secondhand sellers. However, it's important to purchase from a reputable source to ensure the authenticity and quality of the product.

5. How much does a Pampered Chef Rolling Tote cost?

The cost of a Pampered Chef Rolling Tote varies depending on the version and any additional features or discounts. On average, they range from $50 to $100. It's important to keep in mind that the investment in a high-quality tote can save money in the long run by protecting and organizing valuable products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mrackliff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • klpdsp