• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Catalogs for Wave 3 - Michelle at Sheraton

In summary, to order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the Wave 3 catalog and enter your information to have it shipped directly to you. You can order up to 10 catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton. If you need more than 10, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Only Pampered Chef consultants are able to order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton, but you can host a party and your consultant can provide catalogs for your guests. It usually takes 3-5 business days for the catalogs to arrive at your shipping address,
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I need catalogs. Does anyone going to wave 3 want to get rid of some? Thanks Michelle Staying at Sheraton

pcgogetter said:
I need catalogs. Does anyone going to wave 3 want to get rid of some? Thanks Michelle Staying at Sheraton
Michelle,

Email me offline as I don't know if I can find this thread again. I have about 50 catalogs available.

1. How do I order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton?

To order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton, you can go to our website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the Wave 3 catalog and enter your information to have it shipped directly to you.

2. How many catalogs can I order for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton?

You can order up to 10 catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton. If you need more than 10, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. Can I order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, only Pampered Chef consultants are able to order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton. However, you can host a party and your consultant can provide catalogs for your guests.

4. How long will it take for my catalogs to arrive?

It usually takes 3-5 business days for the catalogs to arrive at your shipping address. If you have not received them within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, you can still order catalogs for Wave 3 with Michelle at Sheraton if you live outside of the United States. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. Please contact our international customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • MichelleRoth