• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save Time and Money in the Kitchen? Learn About the 30 Minute Chicken!

G
Geoo
I wanted to share a story with you guys of a catalog show that just kind of happened today. Our church is having a chicken enchillada dinner tomorrow and I was asked to make three dozen or so for it. Several of us were going to get together today to kind of assembly line it with each other and make it easier.

I could have bought several cans of already cooked chicken but I thought it might be a good idea to make a couple of the thirty minute chickens and I took the last one to the church in the DCB.

About half way through the pastors mom asked me how long I cooked the chicken for and that gave me the perfect opportunity to explain the 30 min chicken. She was amazed!! Right away she wanted a DCB. Then I told her about the 60% off if she would just have a show. Well, she wasnt able to do that because of time committments. So I told her that I would co-host a catalog show and help her get the atleast the min for a qualified show. Well heck, I know that she can get $150 by herself. I mean come on, shes the pastors mom. But I am going to talk to my friends too. She can have the host perks and I'll get the blessings of getting to have the show and commissions. Plus, any other bookings from it. She already told me that in a month or two she wants to have a show at her house so I can cook for her. LOL. I'll get her to book off her own show.

It just proved to myself that if you keep your ears opens and seize the opportunity, then you have so many chances to work with people.

Jim

I love surprisesQuick thinking on your part! Thinking to bring the DCB and to use was smart on your part!:thumbup:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! A true "testimonial" to the statement that business is everywhere!!

Paula

Way to go! That DCB is gold for bookings!

I had someone call me just the other day...I had run into her in the grocery store, where I had picked up a pre-seasoned chicken to use in my DCB (it was Valentine's Day dinner for my family and me). I had mentioned how great it was to be able to cook it in 30 minutes, and she called me the next day to ask about the DCB (price, etc.). I have a feeling she'll be ordering one soon...I just hope she considers what I told her about doing a catty show in February so she can get it for 60% off! My mom gave me hers when she hosted in October so that I could use it to demo with, and I bought her one in January to thank her (a past host had not used her 60% off stoneware benefit, so I ordered it that way) and now she uses it a few times a week. She swears by it! Such a great product. :)

Related to Want to Save Time and Money in the Kitchen? Learn About the 30 Minute Chicken!

1. How long does it take to cook the 30 Minute Chicken?

The 30 Minute Chicken can be cooked in just 30 minutes, hence the name. It is a quick and convenient option for busy individuals who want to save time in the kitchen.

2. Can I use the 30 Minute Chicken for recipes that call for canned chicken?

Yes, the 30 Minute Chicken can be easily substituted for canned chicken in recipes. It is a healthier and more cost-effective option compared to canned chicken.

3. How do I make the 30 Minute Chicken?

To make the 30 Minute Chicken, simply place the chicken in the Deep Covered Baker and cook in the microwave for 30 minutes. No additional oil or cooking spray is needed. It's that easy!

4. What are the benefits of using the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile and efficient cooking tool that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill. It helps to lock in moisture and flavors, resulting in delicious and evenly cooked food. Plus, it's easy to clean and saves time and energy in the kitchen.

5. How can I take advantage of the 60% off offer for hosting a show?

To take advantage of the 60% off offer, simply host a show and have a minimum of $150 in sales. This offer is a great way to save money and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products. Plus, as a host, you can earn additional rewards and discounts for yourself and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pampchefrhondab