• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!

In summary, the person left a catalog at the nail shop for 3 years with no business, until yesterday. They received a call asking if they had any spices in stock, and the person told the caller they did. The caller then asked if the person would be willing to put on a show at their house instead, and the person agreed. The person is hoping the show is a success and gets them booking from people they would not have met otherwise.
pampchefrhondab
I'm so excited! I have been putting catalogs on the table at the nail shop I go to for 3 years w/no business - until yesterday!

I got a call asking if I keep spices in stock. I told her not all the ones she wanted, but I could add an order to a show I'm putting in this week to save her on shipping. She then said, I think I'll just do my own book/catalog show!:p She said, "I have a lot of friends who love PC, but I don't want to have a show at my house." I told her she picked a great month to have one because she can get two items at 60% just for having her show! She is excited and wants 10 catalogs! I hope it's a big one! I'm not going to count my chickens befor they are hatched since a lot of my catalog shows haven't gone well, but it's just exciting to get a call like that!

Good luck to everyone else who has left catalogs around!;)

Woo Hoo! I like the surprise ones - even if they don't go well, it's more than you already had. (I had a really sucky spur of the moment show - so I have to keep reminding myself of that same thing!)

Great for you. . . That gives me hope because I have been doing the same thing with no response. I will kepp my fingers crossed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you too and hope it is a great show and a great contact for the future!!!

GREAT!! Hope it turns out to be a great show and gets you some booking from people you would have otherwise not met.

I need to start back leaving catalogs. I did it for a while but quit when I never got any calls. This makes me want to try again!

That's great! Hope your show goes well! Let us know!

Good job! I need to consistently leave my cattys out and about! That's what I used to do with Avon to get any biz!

Hope it goes well for you!!

Thanks everyone. I will let you know how it goes. I sent her packet out today:)!

I just wanted to let everyone know so they don't get discouraged. You never know when it might happen:)!

Related to It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!

1. How do I purchase "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!"?

To purchase "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!", you can either visit our official website and add the item to your cart, or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Is "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack for best results.

3. What is the size of "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!"?

The dimensions of "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" are 10.5 inches by 10.5 inches.

4. Can "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" be used in the oven?

Yes, "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Does "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" come with a warranty?

We stand behind the quality and durability of our products. "It Took a Long Time - but It Worked!" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your item, please contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
veden
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies