• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!

In summary, Erin called a woman she met at a girlfriend's show and scheduled a cooking show for her. The woman said she wanted to take the plunge and have the show in the fall, but was unsure when that would be. Erin told her that he would be back this fall and that their new products would be coming out in the fall. The woman said that was wonderful and wanted a fall party. Erin is still trying to find another host.
cookingmommy
So...I'm still new at this and I definitely get nervous calling. A woman at my girlfriend's show said she might be interested in hosting a catalog show. So...I gave her the weekend and called her today about it. She said that she wants to "take the plunge" and have a cooking show but didn't know when. I said that sounded wonderful and that although I was returning to Guam in three weeks I assured her that I would be back this fall if she wanted to wait. I told her that our new products would soon be coming out and that the fall would be a great time for anyone wishing to shop for the holidays. She said that was wonderful and wants a fall party. Not that she couldn't back out but I am excited for how well the call went.

I'm still trying to track down two other potential hosts.

That's great Erin. I always over think the phone and think that I'm bugging people. Then it usually turns out that they are happy to hear from me!

I always think that I am bugging them also. I guess I need to think of it as I'm not selling them something. I am trying to give them something....or alot of something. That needs to be my mentality. I am helping them out and offering them up a great opportunity....and I benefit also,lol.

Erin - great job! Make sure to keep in good contact with your fall hosts. Send postcards every couple of weeks, send emails, call if you can.

Erin, Great job...... !!

Way to go, Erin! I know it's hard and you feel like you're bugging people. Just remember that you're offering them a chance to get free and discounted stuff!

Thanks everyone...unfortunately my other two calls didn't quite go as well....two answering machines....but I will still keep trying.

Thanks for all the support!!!!

Here's to hoping that tonight's party will bring a July booking and possibly a recruit lead!!!!!

1. What is "I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!"?

"I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for those who hate making phone calls to order food.

2. What types of recipes can I find in "I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even some drink recipes that are perfect for any occasion.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the cookbook can be easily found at your local grocery store. There are no hard-to-find or specialty ingredients required.

4. Can I use this cookbook even if I'm not a great cook?

Absolutely! "I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!" is designed for cooks of all levels. The recipes are simple and easy to follow, making it perfect for beginners or those who are short on time.

5. Is "I Hate Calling...but It Turned Out Well!!!" available in different formats?

Yes, the cookbook is available in both print and digital formats. You can choose whichever format is most convenient for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • thehaleykitchen