• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ....

In summary, the speaker shares their first successful experience with their catalog tote, where they were approached by someone interested in hosting a show and getting items at 60% off. They also mention booking another show through a conversation with new customers.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I want to share this anyway ... first real success I've ever had out of the catalog tote!

I was shopping at the drug store last week ... went there ONLY to get dishwasher tabs ... some lady stopped me and asked if I sold Pampered Chef and got a catalog ... I explained to her that if she had a show she could get anything she wanted at 60 percent off.

They were already making up their order as they left.

Called her today ... she said she has some family events coming up (including a parent having surgery) but wants to have A SHOW!

Best part is she lives less than a mile from my house!

That's great.

awesome! Congrats!!

took my daughter to the eye drs on Thursday...carrried my tote. The gal there said, "you do Pampered chef, too???!!!". We are new customers there so they dont know everything about me yet..LOL
We got talking about the products, 2 other workers joined in the conversation..I told them about the baker...my 11 year old daughter was there to "testify" about the baker and everything I do in it...and the gal booked for April....whooohooo

Hi there! It's so exciting to hear about your first real success with your catalog tote! It's always a great feeling when someone recognizes your passion for Pampered Chef and wants to learn more. I love that you were able to share the opportunity of hosting a show and getting items at 60% off with this lady. It sounds like she's already planning to have a show and I'm sure it will be a huge success with all of her upcoming family events. And the fact that she lives close by is just an added bonus! Keep up the great work and continue sharing the amazing products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show. Happy cooking!

What is "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...."?

"Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips from Marla and Jean, two experienced consultants.

Can I purchase "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...." online?

Yes, "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to buy "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...."?

No, anyone can purchase "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...." It is a great resource for both experienced cooks and those just starting out in the kitchen.

What types of recipes are included in "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...."?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. There are also recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...."?

At this time, there are no special offers or promotions specifically for "Too Late to E-Mail Marla and Jean but ...." However, Pampered Chef frequently offers deals and discounts on their products, so be sure to check their website for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • pampered1224