• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Save on Your Next Purchase? Check Out These Online Coupons!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: -3 Posted By: blueeyes672003
Views: 469 Replies: 3 sign up and automatically print coupon and recieve future promotions.
http://www.stayfree.com/index.jsp TextMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Bridal FairThis might be kinda long, sorry.

I was at a local Flea Market last weekend. It was their first monthly flea market in an old Hardware store. It was run really well, not all really junky stuff. So I started thinking that we could really use this space to have a Bridal Fair. Last year my Director and I wanted to put one together, but waited too late and couldn't find a location. There are no Bridal events in this town. Brides have to go into Nashville to attend events like this.

I spoke to the owner of the building and said you should use this place to host a bridal fair one weekend and he said "Do you know enough people to put this together?". Of course my response was "If I don't know them I'll get to know them". So basically he said go for it! I went back a few minutes later and said, what are we going to charge and he was only going to charge $45 for the day!! I said No Way!!! You can get way more than that. So he is going to charge me $1800 for the day and anything over that is mine to keep! This could be huge. I'm really excited. We have about 40 vendor spaces to rent (even at $100 a piece that's $4000, but I plan to get a little more so I have advertising $$).

I am just looking for advice. I have found some contracts from other bridal fairs that I am adapting to fit our needs.

These are the vendors that I am going to try to contact:

Videographer
Photographer
Jeweler
Caterer
Bakeries (Cakes)
Party Place (rentals)
DJ
Travel Agencies
Stationery (Invitations)
Bed & Breakfasts
Limo
Things Remembered (Wedding Party Gifts)
Banquet Facilities

What am I missing?

I am going to try to advertise in the paper, radio and possibly or local Movie Theater Screen and Mall Kiosk.

I want to put together a program with a business card size ad from each vendor with times for the fashion show, etc.

Am I crazy for trying to throw this all together in about 6 weeks??

There are vendors that specialize in bridal and wedding favors (like chocolate bars with the couples info on the wrapper)

Harpist or pianist who play at the wedding

(just trying to brainstorm to come up with some additional vendors for you)

legacypc46 said:
There are vendors that specialize in bridal and wedding favors (like chocolate bars with the couples info on the wrapper)

Harpist or pianist who play at the wedding

(just trying to brainstorm to come up with some additional vendors for you)

Ooh, Hair and Nails (Spa people) too. Thanks. Those are good.

florists, dress boutiques/shop, realtors

what an awesome opportunity! I hope it works well for you!

amy07 said:
florists, dress boutiques/shop, realtors

what an awesome opportunity! I hope it works well for you!

I hadn't thought of realtors. That's a must have. Thanks.

(I did have Florist & Boutiques. I don't know why I didn't put those in my list)

Related to Want to Save on Your Next Purchase? Check Out These Online Coupons!

1. How can I save money on my next purchase?

To save money on your next purchase, you can check out online coupons! These coupons can offer discounts or special promotions that can help you save money on your purchase.

2. Where can I find online coupons?

You can find online coupons on various websites, such as Fatwallet.com. These websites gather and list all the latest coupons and deals from different retailers, making it easy for you to find and use them.

3. Do I have to pay to use online coupons?

No, you do not have to pay to use online coupons. They are usually offered for free by retailers as a way to attract customers and promote their products.

4. How do I redeem online coupons?

The process of redeeming online coupons may vary depending on the retailer. Generally, you can either click on the coupon link to automatically apply the discount at checkout, or you may need to enter a coupon code during the checkout process. Make sure to read the instructions on the coupon carefully.

5. Can I use online coupons in physical stores?

Some online coupons can be used in physical stores if the retailer has both an online and brick-and-mortar presence. However, this may not always be the case, so make sure to read the coupon terms and conditions to see if it is valid for in-store purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies