• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Sneak Peek at New Products? Host a Show in August!

In summary, both my August hosts have called in the past few days and rescheduled...I am so bummed about this, I have an ok amount of bookings for September and now more because of the reschedules...any good ideas on how to entice some people to host an August show??:confused:
Katiechef
:( both my August hosts have called in the past few days and rescheduled...I am so bummed about this, I have an ok amount of bookings for September and now more because of the reschedules...any good ideas on how to entice some people to host an August show??:confused:

Call every one of your contacts and ask for help! People love to help, and it could be the one thng that pushes them over the booking edge. Tell them that you are really trying to earn the wonderful midseason products and need some more shows to get there. Whether or not you care about the midseason stuff is up to you. I guarantee you will get booking out of this!
Good luck Katie, and you can always just look forward to September.

Have your own open house...out with the old and in with the new! If you make it a Mystery Host, then more people might come with the enticement of being the host for no work! Have a display of all the items that will be discontinued...maybe even with a 5% discount if they order that night. Do one that is past hosts only to make them feel special and possibly book their own August cooking or catalog show.

Katie,

Has anyone purchased the stainless steel bowls from you? Call them and let them know they can add the EXTRA LARGE bowl to their set with a Catalog or Cooking show.

Its a great time to host your own show!!!! I got an idea from someone at confernce telling me that when she does her open house. She puts her stuff that she has used like at 60% off. None of the guest no it's been used but they buy it!!!!! DO you have any fairs in the area that you live in??? Make a help wanted to sign about bookings and post it EVERYWHERE!!!! Postoffice, Laundry Matt, Grocery Stores, Schools, PTA's!!!! I have four shows from doing that, try running an ad in the paper about hosting or recurting, If you have local daycares in the area talk to them about doing fund rasiers!!!!! Good Luck!!!!

Katiechef said:
:( both my August hosts have called in the past few days and rescheduled...I am so bummed about this, I have an ok amount of bookings for September and now more because of the reschedules...any good ideas on how to entice some people to host an August show??:confused:

Same here! At least 1 of the 2 cancelled on me and pushed it to this fall sometime!:( This summer has been SOOO Slow!!! I had my email sale in July and didn't reach the $200 min. so now I have my "courtesy notice" for the first time in my career:( . I am doing my own Preview-retired sale show and hope to get bookings and sales out of it! Good luck!

heat123 said:
Same here! At least 1 of the 2 cancelled on me and pushed it to this fall sometime!:( This summer has been SOOO Slow!!! I had my email sale in July and didn't reach the $200 min. so now I have my "courtesy notice" for the first time in my career:( . I am doing my own Preview-retired sale show and hope to get bookings and sales out of it! Good luck!

Hi Heather...I'm thinking maybe a yard sale/PC items, but with all kinds of cattys & maybe some asst. drinks for the people in case it gets hot. Kind of like selling lemonade with a kick!!:D

Have you guys referd back to ur list of 100??

Do the bowl search in PP!I second the SS Mixing Bowl look-up. I have two catalog shows & one home going now because the March Hosts/Past customers want that bowl! I stressed "Cannot buy it - I can't even get it - anywhere else but by hosting in August!" I sent them all a letter with the August Host Flyer and then called them.
Good Luck!
Joanne

Tell them about a sneak preview to new products!!Your August show could be a preview show of the new products coming out in Sept.
I will be passing around a few new catalogs after I take orders and do my demo. I will let the host know that if she can get some people to book off her show she can get Sept. special of the stoneware. What a great deal!! And who doesn't want to earn those new products FREE or for half off?

Lots of games, prizes, fun, and delicious recipes. Try the new ones!!

Good luck
Debbie

Related to Want a Sneak Peek at New Products? Host a Show in August!

1. Why were both August shows cancelled?

Both August shows were cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Will the shows be rescheduled for a later date?

At this time, we do not have plans to reschedule the August shows. We will keep you updated if any changes are made.

3. Will my tickets be refunded?

Yes, all tickets will be fully refunded. You should receive a refund within 5-7 business days. If you do not receive your refund, please contact our customer service team.

4. Can I transfer my tickets to a different show?

Unfortunately, tickets cannot be transferred to a different show. However, we hope to see you at one of our future shows.

5. Will there be any virtual options for the cancelled shows?

We are currently exploring the possibility of virtual options for the cancelled shows. Please stay tuned for updates on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Manda2831