• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want a Quick and Easy Homemade Salsa Recipe Using a Salad Chopper?

In summary, the new salad chopper can be used to make salsa by chopping tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapenos, lime juice, and salt. To use it, simply place all the ingredients in the chopper and use the handle to chop them into small pieces. It can be used to make both chunky and smooth salsa, depending on how long and vigorously you chop. The chopper is also dishwasher safe, but make sure to remove the blade first. Additionally, it can be used for a variety of other recipes like guacamole, pesto, and dips.
chefkitty
Hey all you cheffers! I got hair up my toosh today and decided I was going to make homemade salsa. I frequent a grocery store that is local to me that sells a "salsa kit". It comes with 3 roma tomatoes, 1 shallot, 2 cloves of garlic, i jalapeno, and 1 lime. I brought it home got out my salad chopper and went to town! Man this was so easy and it turned out so good. I am doing a spring carnival in May and decided that this would be a really good demo to do for this event because it is quick, easy, and shows a good amount of product. I used the classic batter bowl, forged utility knife, lge. grooved board, handy scrapers, citrus press, and of course the salad chopper. I know that there is a salsa recipe in the catalog but this was a kit that was already together so I gave it try. I added some cilantro and some salt and it was ready to go. I hope this can be used as a quick demo for others!:p :p

That is great to know. I just ordered this as a sample and my husband loves salsa and I keep wanting to make it from scratch.

Wow, I just waisted my money buying the Tastefully Simple Salsa maker:)!

I'm going to try this - thanks for sharing!

No problem that is what we are all here for! If you want it spicier just add another jalapeno.

Our grocery store has that kit too. I almost bought it....maybe I will now! :)

It really is worth it. I just tasted some of what was left over from yesterday and it tastes even better today because evrything has had a chance to meld well.

1. What ingredients do I need to make salsa with the new salad chopper?

The ingredients you will need for salsa with the new salad chopper are tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapenos, lime juice, and salt.

2. How do I use the salad chopper to make salsa?

To use the salad chopper to make salsa, simply place all the ingredients into the chopper and use the handle to chop them into small, evenly sized pieces. Then mix everything together and serve.

3. Can I use the new salad chopper to make chunky or smooth salsa?

Yes, you can use the new salad chopper to make both chunky and smooth salsa. It all depends on how long and how vigorously you chop the ingredients.

4. Is the new salad chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new salad chopper is dishwasher safe. Just make sure to remove the blade before placing it in the dishwasher.

5. Can I use the new salad chopper for other recipes besides salsa?

Yes, the new salad chopper can be used for a variety of recipes. It is great for chopping vegetables, fruits, and even nuts. You can also use it for making guacamole, pesto, and other dips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • dsmegnky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yummybytes
  • babywings76