• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help I Need the Salad Chopper Salsa Recipe....please

In summary, to get the salad chopper salsa recipe, you can visit the company's website or contact customer service. The recipe is also available in the product catalog or on the recipe card that comes with the salad chopper. It is easy to make and can be customized according to personal preferences. The recipe makes approximately 4 servings but can be adjusted to make more or less. The salad chopper can also be used for other recipes such as chopping vegetables and making fruit salads. More recipe ideas can be found on the company's website.
Morvin
Does anyone have the salsa recipe that you do with the salad chopper and you pass it around the room for the guest to chop? I don't have access to any of my stuff right now and i need to give the recipe to the host in the morning. Thank you:)

TIA

Heather

Place one small peeled onion, 1 peeled garlic clove, 1 whole jalapeno pepper, stem removed, and 1/4 cup cilantro leaves in Classic Batter Bowl. Coarsely chop using the Salad Chopper. Add 1 cup grape tomatoes and 1/2 tsp salt; chop until vegetables are uniform in size. Squeeze lime over salsa using Citrus Press; stir. HTH

Here's what I have - hope it helps

Attachments

• Southwest Salsa - pass around.doc
    24 KB · Views: 557

Related to Help I Need the Salad Chopper Salsa Recipe....please

1. How can I get the salad chopper salsa recipe?

To get the salad chopper salsa recipe, you can visit our website and search for the recipe or contact our customer service team for assistance. You can also find the recipe in our product catalog or on the recipe card that comes with the salad chopper.

2. Is the salad chopper salsa recipe easy to make?

Yes, the salad chopper salsa recipe is very easy to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes using the salad chopper.

3. Can I make substitutions in the salad chopper salsa recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the salad chopper salsa recipe according to your personal preferences. You can add or remove ingredients to suit your taste or dietary restrictions.

4. How many servings does the salad chopper salsa recipe make?

The salad chopper salsa recipe makes approximately 4 servings. However, you can adjust the quantity of ingredients to make more or less, depending on your needs.

5. Can I use the salad chopper for other recipes besides salsa?

Yes, the salad chopper can be used for a variety of recipes, including chopping vegetables, making fruit salads, and even blending ingredients for dips and dressings. Check out our website for more recipe ideas using the salad chopper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christy_c
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • kam