• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want 300 preprinted labels for FREE? Get them at Staples before August 24th!

In summary, the store offers 300 preprinted labels for free, and you can get a design to put on them if you want.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Free Staples - 300 preprinted labels; have the store print them.

Use this between now and August 24th.

http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBOQYTgB7SHGCB8crh7CYRzCTaa/coupon.html?n=458&email=&COUPON_1=58480&[email protected]&cid=EM:CM:_BOQYTgB8crh7K2&om_rid=

Thanks for sharing!

I printed them ... got the recipe with the cake slice because the one with the chef just wasn't me. I put my biz contact info on them and put 'em on the catalogs. Love that I don't have to print 'em and love that splash of color!

They also offer biz cards for free ... I got the one with a chef's hat and enlarged it so my contact info is on it.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I printed them ... got the recipe with the cake slice because the one with the chef just wasn't me. I put my biz contact info on them and put 'em on the catalogs. Love that I don't have to print 'em and love that splash of color!

They also offer biz cards for free ... I got the one with a chef's hat and enlarged it so my contact info is on it.

where did you find the design? did you do it yourself? can you share what they look like.

Wish we had a staples near by. We have everything but staples!

In the cooking and restaurant area ... on the very last page is the chef's hat.

It's only there for the biz cards, though. For the labels I had to ... well ... take the cake!

Intrepid_Chef said:
In the cooking and restaurant area ... on the very last page is the chef's hat.

It's only there for the biz cards, though. For the labels I had to ... well ... take the cake!

Did you find them online or in the store?

Let's see if this works:

Attachments

• BizCard.jpg
    BizCard.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 545

Related to Want 300 preprinted labels for FREE? Get them at Staples before August 24th!

What is "Free Is a Very Good Price!"?

"Free Is a Very Good Price!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive free products by hosting a cooking show or making a purchase above a certain amount.

How can I take advantage of "Free Is a Very Good Price!"?

To take advantage of this promotion, you can either host a cooking show and earn free products based on the sales from your show, or you can make a purchase above the specified amount to receive free products.

What products are included in "Free Is a Very Good Price!"?

The products included in "Free Is a Very Good Price!" may vary depending on the current promotion. However, they typically include popular and high-quality Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware.

Can I combine "Free Is a Very Good Price!" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Free Is a Very Good Price!" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or receive free products through our other promotions and specials.

Do I have to pay for shipping for the "Free Is a Very Good Price!" products?

No, you do not have to pay for shipping for the free products you receive through "Free Is a Very Good Price!" However, any additional products you purchase may still require shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pclady213