• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote for the Best Meetup Location: Day 1 Lunch and Pub Options

In summary, We will all meet before lunch on Day 1 to finalize where we will be meeting for the workshops.

Where do you want to meet

• Day 1, before lunch

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Day 1, at the pub in the Chicago Hilton

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Day 2, before General Session

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soonerchef
Okay It's time to vote for where we want to meet up...we will talk about it later just to firm everything up...

You can choose more than one, my vote is for day 1 lunch and pub!!

Thanks Andrea! My vote is before lunch on Day 1, because I want to meet you guys before the workshops start. I know that I will see a couple of you on the up before my rooster crows HO tour. See you all in 19 days, I am getting anxious!

first dayI think we should all meet before everything gets crazy and wild.

IMO

I'm so excited I could burst!

Jennie

I am on the 6:45 HO tour so I believe I'll be back before lunch. I voted for day 1 lunch. I believe my director is taking us out that first night so otherwise I would've opted for the pub!

So many decisions.....
I can't vote for lunch day 1 because I will be on the HO tour #2, and I don't know if I can vote for pub day 1 because I don't know if my director's director is having a pizza party for us again this year. Unless you're talking about after the Opening Session and Awards.

Got a question, I don't remember from last year, what is the president's reception???

Okay, why don't we meet before lunch on day one and then for those that don't have something going on that night after general session can meet at the pub at the Chicago Hilton.

So, we will meet out at the grouping of tables that is in front of the auditorium where gen. session is held at 11:30am (I will be on the HO tour #2 so I won't be there but can maybe catch up with some of you after). Then we could meet at 11:00 pm in front of the pub at the Chicago Hilton. If you guys have any better ideas please post them.

Take care and see all of you soon!

I know I will be on the tour with you in #2, I think there were a few others that had posted they were on this tour also.

I'm on the first tour of day one. Where ever we do decide to meet can someone call me on my cell 609-287-0865? My subscriptions aren't working, so I may miss the final decision.

Anne I am on the first tour with you so we could go meet everyone together on the first day!

Jennifer & Andrea I'm on tour #2 too! I hope to meet you all. Are the tours small enough that we will be able to mingle a bit or will we get lost in the crowd? I'm also staying at the Hilton - arriving sometime on the 12th. My husband works for the airlines so I'm flying stand-by....I'm hoping to get in early afternoon and right now the flights still look good....but you never know!

See you next week!

pamperedlinda said:
Jennifer & Andrea I'm on tour #2 too! I hope to meet you all. Are the tours small enough that we will be able to mingle a bit or will we get lost in the crowd?/QUOTE]
You get to sit with whoever you like on the bus and it's easy to stay together. Two busses tour together and each has 50 people on it. One person from each bus will win the shopping spree!

Related to Vote for the Best Meetup Location: Day 1 Lunch and Pub Options

What is the purpose of the "Vote: Where to Meet..." feature?

The "Vote: Where to Meet..." feature allows you to gather input from your friends and family on potential locations for your next gathering or party.

How do I create a "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll?

To create a "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Vote: Where to Meet..." feature. From there, you can enter the details of your event and add potential meeting locations for your guests to vote on.

Can I add custom options to the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll?

Yes, you can add custom options to the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll. Simply click on the "Add Custom Option" button and enter the name and description of your desired location.

How many locations can I add to the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll?

You can add up to 10 locations to the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll. If you need to add more, we recommend creating a separate poll or consolidating similar locations into one option.

Can I change the end date of the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll?

Yes, you can change the end date of the "Vote: Where to Meet..." poll at any time. Simply click on the "Edit Poll" button and adjust the end date to your desired time and date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Poll
  • chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views