• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are VistaPrint's Holiday Deals the Best Time to Stock Up on Business Essentials?

In summary, the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" is a special promotion offered by Vista Print where customers can enjoy significant discounts on a wide range of customizable marketing materials. The sale typically takes place in the late fall or early winter months and not all products may be included. While most discounts do not require a promo code, it's best to check the sale page or promotional materials for more information. These discounts also cannot be combined with other offers or coupons in most cases.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Holiday Cards 10 FREE GREAT VALUE

2008 Calendars 1 Reg. starts at $6.99 NOW FREE

FREE Business Cards GREAT VALUE 250 FREE

Standard Postcards 100 Reg. $24.99 NOW FREE

Invitations 10 Reg. start at $7.99 NOW FREE

FREE Checks GREAT VALUE 25 FREE

T-Shirts 1 Reg. $9.49 NOW FREE

FREE Rubber Stamps GREAT VALUE 1 FREE

2008 Calendar Magnets 10 Reg. $12.99 NOW FREE

Oversized Postcards 50 Reg. $19.99 NOW FREE

Note Cards 10 Reg. start at $7.99 NOW FREE

Announcements 10 Reg. start at $7.99 NOW FREE

Brochures 25 Reg. $39.99 NOW FREE

Note Pads 1 Reg. $7.99 NOW FREE

Premium Business Cards 250 Reg. $19.99 NOW $3.99

Return Address Labels 140 Reg. $7.99 NOW $3.99

Presentation Folders 250 Reg. $379.99 NOW $254.49

Letterhead 10 Reg. $19.99 NOW $13.24

Sticky Notes 1 Reg. $4.99 NOW $1.24

Flyers 25 Reg. $29.99 NOW $14.99

SALE ENDS DECEMBER 15TH!

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/studio3.aspx?pf_id=064&combo_id=4298&gallery_id=64&category_id=11&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.vistaprint.com%2fvp%2fholiday07_freeprem%2fab.aspx%3fGP%3d12%252F5%252F2007%2b8%253A00%253A51%2bAM

I get at least 4 of these special offers per week from Vista... once you place an order hey have more sales than a flashlight store before a hurricane.

It is cool to get that stuff at such a great deal though, and I utilize those specials often. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I get at least 4 of these special offers per week from Vista... once you place an order hey have more sales than a flashlight store before a hurricane.

It is cool to get that stuff at such a great deal though, and I utilize those specials often. :)

So funny! and so true!!! I do need to order some 2008 calendars though.

Related to Are VistaPrint's Holiday Deals the Best Time to Stock Up on Business Essentials?

1. What is the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" event?

The "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" is a special promotion offered by Vista Print, a company that specializes in customizable marketing materials. During this event, customers can enjoy significant discounts on a wide range of products.

2. When does the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" take place?

The exact dates of the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" vary each year, but it typically occurs in the late fall or early winter months. Keep an eye out for promotions and advertisements from Vista Print to stay informed about upcoming sales.

3. Are all products included in the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!"?

While the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" includes a large selection of products, not all items may be included. It's best to check the official sale page or contact customer service for more information on which products are eligible for the discounted prices.

4. Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!"?

In most cases, no promo code is required to participate in the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" However, if a promo code is needed, it will typically be listed on the sale page or advertised in promotional materials.

5. Can I combine the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" discounts with other offers or coupons?

In most cases, the discounts offered during the "Vista Print-Biggest Sale Ever!" cannot be combined with other offers or coupons. However, it's always best to check the terms and conditions of each promotion to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • NooraK