• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Recipe Postcards: Frustrating Experience!

In summary, to create a recipe postcard with Pampered Chef, log into your consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Recipe Postcards" and follow the prompts to choose a recipe, customize the design, and add a personal message. You can add your own photos or choose from stock photos provided by Pampered Chef. Each postcard can only include one recipe, but you can create multiple postcards or use the "Add to Favorites" feature to share multiple recipes. The design and layout can be customized with templates and options from Pampered Chef, and the postcards are typically printed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You can track the status of your order through your consultant account
luvmytees
I having being trying unsuccessfully FOREVER tonight to make recipe postcards w/ a recipe on the front & my contact info on the back & it keeps leaving off some of my text boxes!:grumpy:
Is there a limit on postcards of how many text boxes? or words?
I dont see anything on the site?!
:yuck:

How many are you using? I know that they all have to be within the printable area.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
How many are you using? I know that they all have to be within the printable area.

they are within printable margins

trying to put them all in 1 box this time & see if it works ... although it looks better separated :cool:

I called Vistaprint yesterday about this - it's a glitch on their end and apparantly they're working on it. If you really need something done right away, you can call their 1-800 number and they'll put the text in for you.

Winnipegk said:
I called Vistaprint yesterday about this - it's a glitch on their end and apparantly they're working on it. If you really need something done right away, you can call their 1-800 number and they'll put the text in for you.

:sing:
I knew I wasn't that comp. illiterate! LOL
Thanks for letting me know:thumbup:

1. How do I create a recipe postcard with Pampered Chef?

To create a recipe postcard with Pampered Chef, simply log into your consultant account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, you can select "Recipe Postcards" and follow the prompts to choose a recipe, customize the design, and add your own personal message.

2. Can I add my own photos to the recipe postcards?

Yes, you can add your own photos to the recipe postcards. Simply click on the "Add Photos" button when customizing the design and upload your desired images. You can also choose from a variety of stock photos provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How many recipes can I include on a single recipe postcard?

You can include one recipe per postcard. However, if you have multiple recipes you would like to share, you can create multiple postcards or use the "Add to Favorites" feature to save and share recipes with your customers.

4. Can I customize the design and layout of the recipe postcards?

Yes, you can customize the design and layout of the recipe postcards. Pampered Chef offers a variety of templates and design options for you to choose from. You can also add your own personal message and change the font, colors, and layout to make the postcard unique to your brand.

5. How long does it take for the recipe postcards to be printed and shipped?

The recipe postcards are typically printed and shipped within 3-5 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. You can track the status of your order through your consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennifer34691
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • esavvymom