• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Home Cooking School: 4 Kitchen Shows & 8 Shows in Oct & Nov!

In summary, the Successful Home Cooking School is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to teach individuals how to successfully host and prepare meals using their products. It includes a total of 12 shows, 4 kitchen shows and 8 additional shows in October and November. The program is open to everyone, including those who are not Pampered Chef consultants. To sign up, individuals can contact a local consultant or visit the website to reserve their spot.
Jennie4PC
i just have to let you know that the taste of home cooking school was way worth it i had a very empty oct and one show for nov now i have 4 kitchen shows in oct and 5 catalog shows and 3 shows in nov and one catalog show i am really excited :)

WOW!! I would say that was *definitely* worth it!!

Congrats!!YEA!!! That is GREAT!! I am glad you filled up your calendar! That show doesn't come around our area, but I would do it if it did!! :p

That is great! I wish it came around our area too, maybe next year! :( :)

I have to say i was very lucky to get to do it my husbands work did it last year and i was talking to one of his employees and she mentioned it to me 2 weeks before and i was able to get in the other consultant told the lady she did not want ot do it. Plus another consultant called in Aug about it and no one ever called her back. so i was very fortunate to get it.

What exactly is the Taste Of Home cooking school? :confused: And how
would I find out if it is my area? I receive the Taste of Home cookbook, is
it the same company? :)

Here is there websiteHere is their website. You can search show schedules by state and even find out how to bring a show to your town.

www.tasteofhomeschools.com

1. What is the purpose of the Successful Home Cooking School?

The Successful Home Cooking School is designed to teach individuals how to successfully host and prepare meals using Pampered Chef products. It aims to educate and inspire individuals to become confident and skilled home cooks.

2. How many kitchen shows are included in the Successful Home Cooking School?

There are a total of 12 shows included in the Successful Home Cooking School. This includes 4 kitchen shows and 8 additional shows in the months of October and November.

3. Can I attend the Successful Home Cooking School if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Successful Home Cooking School is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and how to use them in the kitchen.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Successful Home Cooking School?

No, there is no cost to attend the Successful Home Cooking School. It is a completely free event that is open to all individuals who are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and improving their cooking skills.

5. How do I sign up for the Successful Home Cooking School?

To sign up for the Successful Home Cooking School, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with more information on upcoming events and help you reserve your spot for the cooking school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies