• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Valentine's Cooking Fun for Kids!

In summary, some fun and easy recipes for kids to make on Valentine's Day include heart-shaped pizzas, pancakes, chocolate covered strawberries, and grilled cheese sandwiches. There are also allergy-friendly options such as gluten-free cookies and dairy-free chocolate dipped fruit. Tools and gadgets that make cooking with kids easier include kid-friendly knives, silicone baking mats, and heart-shaped cookie cutters. Kids can get involved in the cooking process by measuring ingredients, mixing, decorating, and setting the table. Non-food related activities for kids to do on Valentine's Day include making homemade cards, creating crafts, and having a dance party.
jcwarr
i know this seems way off - but before i know it - it will be here. i have a group of people interested in kids' cooking classes - i did them in the fall as well and i would have done it this winter if i were home - i was just wondering if anyone did anything neat last year for valentine's. i wasn't a consultant yet - so any ideas would be great! i was thinking mini cupcakes and something else - but i'm looking for inspiration! the fall party i did was with mom's apple crisp and individual pumpkin breads cooked in the prep bowl set - very cute with the kids!!

You might want to search - click on the search button and type in valentine as I found a number of threads on the topic.

Hi there! That sounds like such a fun and creative idea for a Valentine's Day cooking class for kids! I love the idea of mini cupcakes and something else - maybe heart-shaped sugar cookies or chocolate-covered strawberries? Another cute idea could be making homemade chocolate truffles with the kids and having them decorate the boxes with Valentine's Day themed stickers or drawings. Good luck with your class!

1. What are some fun and easy recipes to make with kids for Valentine's Day?

Some fun and easy recipes to make with kids for Valentine's Day include heart-shaped pizzas, heart-shaped pancakes, chocolate covered strawberries, and heart-shaped grilled cheese sandwiches.

2. Are there any allergy-friendly options for Valentine's cooking with kids?

Yes, there are many allergy-friendly options for Valentine's cooking with kids. Some examples include gluten-free heart-shaped sugar cookies, dairy-free chocolate dipped fruit, and nut-free chocolate bark.

3. Can you recommend any tools or gadgets that make cooking with kids easier?

Some tools and gadgets that make cooking with kids easier include kid-friendly knives, silicone baking mats, and heart-shaped cookie cutters. These tools are safe for kids to use and make it easier for them to participate in the cooking process.

4. How can kids get involved in the cooking process for Valentine's Day?

Kids can get involved in the cooking process for Valentine's Day by helping with tasks such as measuring ingredients, mixing, decorating, and plating. They can also assist with clean-up and setting the table for a special Valentine's Day meal.

5. Are there any non-food related activities for kids to do on Valentine's Day?

Yes, there are many non-food related activities for kids to do on Valentine's Day. Some ideas include making homemade Valentine's cards, creating heart-shaped crafts, or having a Valentine's Day dance party. These activities are fun and can be enjoyed by kids of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies
Views
buddy5909
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022