• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Credit Cards for Cash/Pampered Chef Debit, Merrill & Surprise Boxes

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts credit cards for both online and in-person purchases, but any credit card fees will be passed on to the customer. There is no specific limit for credit card purchases, but your credit card company may have their own restrictions. Pampered Chef also offers a debit card option for consultants to use for business-related purchases. The Merrill Box is a special box of products available for purchase exclusively for consultants using their credit card, while Surprise Boxes can only be purchased with a Pampered Chef Debit card. Contact customer service for alternative payment options if you do not have a debit card.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Is everything cash/Pc debit or can we do Merrill and Surprise boxes and others with a credit cards?

Re: costsI used my personal credit card at Merrill last year.

Re: costsMerrill won't take PC debit, just like they don't take it online. Surprise boxes can be paid with PC debit, or with a credit card.

1. Can I use my credit card to make purchases with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef accepts credit cards as a form of payment for online and in-person purchases. However, please note that any credit card fees will be passed on to the customer.

2. Is there a limit to how much I can spend using my credit card for Pampered Chef purchases?

There is no specific limit set by Pampered Chef for credit card purchases. However, your credit card company may have their own spending limits or restrictions in place.

3. Can I use a Pampered Chef Debit card to make purchases?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a debit card option for consultants to use for business-related purchases. This card is linked to your consultant account and can only be used for Pampered Chef purchases.

4. What is a Merrill Box and how can I use it with my credit card?

A Merrill Box is a special box of Pampered Chef products that is available for purchase exclusively for consultants using their credit card. This box contains a variety of surprise items at a discounted price. You can use your credit card to purchase a Merrill Box through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I use my credit card to purchase Surprise Boxes from Pampered Chef?

Surprise Boxes are only available for purchase with a Pampered Chef Debit card. These boxes contain a variety of exclusive products at a discounted price and are only available for consultants. If you do not have a debit card, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for alternative payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies