• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on Custodian's Son: Surgery Refused, 2-3 Years Given by Doctors

In summary, a young man is facing a serious health issue with a large cyst on his brain. The doctors are hesitant to operate due to the risks involved and have given him a short life expectancy. The family is asking for prayers and support during this difficult time.
Chef_2_Four
They did the final tap, but the drs found out the the bunch of little cysts on his brain in one big cyst so the surgeons refuse to operate. he is having more testing done next week. i dont' think it is official, maybe didn't ask, but his dad said the drs are giving him 2-3 years. the drs are scared to do the surgery b/c they are worried that it will kill him instantly. please pray for them! he told me some stuff that his son said and he sounds like he is scared but trying to be strong at the same time. thanks guys. i'm sorry that i have only been posting this, but this is important to me and i have been busy with school. but i really appreciate any prayers for this family!

We are so sorry to hear about this situation. We will be praying for the family and for the doctors who are trying to help him. May the Lord give them wisdom and strength as they seek the best possible outcome for this young man.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend's situation. It sounds like a really difficult and scary time for them. I will definitely keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I can only imagine how hard it must be for them to be facing such a serious health issue. I hope that the testing next week brings some more clarity and options for treatment. It's understandable that the doctors are hesitant to operate, but I hope they are able to find a solution that will give your friend the best chance at a longer and healthier life. Please keep us updated on their progress and know that we are all rooting for them. Sending positive thoughts and strength to your friend and their family.

Related to Update on Custodian's Son: Surgery Refused, 2-3 Years Given by Doctors

1. What is the current update on the custodian's son?

As of now, the custodian's son is doing well and has recovered from his illness.

2. How did the Pampered Chef community help support the custodian's son?

The Pampered Chef community came together and raised funds for the custodian's son's medical expenses through various events and donations.

3. Is there any ongoing support or assistance for the custodian's son and his family?

Yes, the Pampered Chef community continues to provide support for the custodian's son and his family through regular check-ins and offering any help they may need.

4. Can I still donate to help the custodian's son and his family?

Yes, you can still donate to the custodian's son and his family through the designated fundraiser set up by Pampered Chef.

5. Will there be any updates on the custodian's son in the future?

Yes, we will continue to provide updates on the custodian's son and his family through our social media platforms and newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • babywings76