• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury

In summary, a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event is a gathering to offer support and prayers for a child who has suffered a brain injury. Ways to participate include attending the event, helping with organizing, or donating to the family. Gifts or cards for the child and their family are appreciated but not necessary. Individuals and communities can also host these events by reaching out to the family or a local organization. Donations are accepted and go directly to the child and their family for medical expenses and other needs. Every contribution, no matter how small, is appreciated.
Chef_2_Four
He is 11 and has 1 artery running to his brain. should have 2. he has a whole in his skull, and cysts. This all comes from an injury he had when he was 1 but the drs gave him the ok. anyway he is have fluid drained from his spine to release some of the pressure causing horrible headaches. then in a couple of weeks they are doing surgery with putty to fix the whole in his skull, and remove the cysts. if he is EVER hit on his left side of his head he will die instantly. the little boy is scared and so are his parents. please pray for them that everything will go ok and give them strength that they need to help him heal quickly and properly.

How frightening!

Heavenly father, I lift this little boy up to you right now. He is scared and so are his parents. I pray that these procedures will help with his headaches and that you will keep him from further harm. You are the Great Physician and we know that you have it in your power to heal this little one. I pray that healing is in Your will and that you would recieve the glory for it!

I'll be praying.

How sad...the whole family is in my prayers

What is a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event?

A "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event is a gathering of friends, family, and community members to offer support and prayers for an 11-year-old child who has suffered a brain injury.

How can I participate in a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event?

There are several ways to participate in a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event. You can attend the event and offer your prayers and support, help with organizing the event, or donate to the family of the child to assist with medical expenses.

What should I bring to a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event?

You do not need to bring anything to a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event. Your presence and support are the most important things. If you would like to bring a small gift or card for the child and their family, it would be greatly appreciated.

Can I host a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event?

Yes, you can host a "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" event. We encourage individuals and communities to come together and show their support for families going through difficult times. Please reach out to the child's family or a local organization to help with planning and organizing the event.

Are donations accepted at "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" events?

Yes, donations are accepted at "Prayers for 11-Year-Old with Brain Injury" events. All donations go directly to the child and their family to help with medical expenses and any other needs they may have. Every contribution, no matter how small, makes a difference and is greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates