• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Nick have to undergo another brain surgery?

In summary, Shanda's son, Nick, has been having severe migraines. They are on their way to see a doctor in Nashville and there is a chance he will have to have another brain surgery. Keep the family in your prayers.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
My Pampered Chef Recruit, Shanda, just called me. Her son, Nick, who has had brain surgery before, has been having severe migraines. He is 10 years old and had the last surgery at 3. They are on their way to Nashville from Cleveland, TN to see their drs there. There is a chance he will have to have another brain surgery. Please pray for safe travel for them as well as the drs to find the problem and it not be necessary to do the surgery.

Last edited:
Just moving this back into the "new" posts so ya'll can pray! Thanks!

I thought I replied to this, offering my prayers and well wishes for Nick and his family. May the migraines be nothing of a serious nature so he can get on to being a playful boy for the rest of the year.

They'll be in my prayers.

Shanda is concerned that they may have to replace the plate in his head. It was put in when he was 3 so he may have "outgrown" it... I told her to call me up till 11 p.m. tonight so I will let you know as I do!

Just talked to Shanda's dad. They said it is just migraines and had done a catscan and MRI and they were okay. They are sending him home so they are headed back tonight. It is about a 3-4 hour drive so keep them in your prayers for safe travel! Just keep praying that everything is okay and these headaches will cease. He has been hurting so bad, he is crying a lot. That's really unusual for a 10 year old!

They are in my prayers for sure.

Prayers and hugs heading Nick's way for him and his family. Poor little thing!

Prayers for them all. Growing up is hard enough.

Related to Will Nick have to undergo another brain surgery?

1. What is "Prayers for My Recruit's Son"?

"Prayers for My Recruit's Son" is a collection of heartfelt prayers written specifically for the sons and daughters of military recruits. These prayers offer comfort, strength, and support for both the recruit and their family during their time of service.

2. Who can benefit from "Prayers for My Recruit's Son"?

Anyone with a loved one serving in the military, particularly a son or daughter, can find comfort and solace in these prayers. They are also suitable for military recruits themselves, as they navigate the challenges of serving their country.

3. Are the prayers in "Prayers for My Recruit's Son" specific to a certain religion?

No, the prayers in this collection are meant to be universal and can be adapted to fit the religious beliefs of the reader. They are written with love and understanding for all military families, regardless of their faith.

4. Can I share these prayers with others?

Yes, please feel free to share these prayers with anyone who may benefit from them. You can also purchase a copy of "Prayers for My Recruit's Son" as a gift for a military family or donate one to a military support organization.

5. Where can I get a copy of "Prayers for My Recruit's Son"?

"Prayers for My Recruit's Son" is available for purchase on various online retailers, such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can also find it at select bookstores or order it directly from the author's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies