• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Successful Was Cam's Surgery to Remove Her Tumor?

In summary, "Update- a Child From My Church" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support children in need within local communities. Pampered Chef partners with churches to identify children who could benefit from extra love and support and provides them with care packages and resources. The program supports children from low-income families, those who have experienced hardship, or are facing challenges. The care packages include items such as books, educational materials, school supplies, clothing, and toys, as well as pampering items for the caregiver. Community members can nominate children to receive support and can get involved by donating, volunteering, or nominating a child from their church. Every contribution makes a difference in the lives of children in need.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Just received this email :) Thank you for all who have been praying for her and her family during this time.

Cam's surgery went extremely well. The surgeons were able to remove the tumor (it was the size of an oblong baseball) with an 8.5 cm portion of her second rib on the left side (the second rib is just below the collar bone). The tumor was well contained and was not attached to important surrounding tissue. This was the best case scenario (short of God miraculously removing it Himself) in every way – she even bypassed the ICU and went straight to a regular room. So far they have been able to manage Cam's pain reasonably well and she is able to get some much needed rest. She will be in the hospital several more days.

That is wonderful news!! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow, that's amazing news! I'm so glad to hear that Cam's surgery went well and that the tumor was able to be removed without any complications. It's truly a blessing that it was contained and not attached to any important tissue. I will continue to keep her and her family in my prayers for a speedy recovery and strength during this time. Thank you for the update and please keep us posted on her progress.

Related to How Successful Was Cam's Surgery to Remove Her Tumor?

Q: What is "Update- a Child From My Church"?

"Update- a Child From My Church" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support children in need within our local communities. Through this program, we partner with churches to identify children who could use a little extra love and support, and we provide them with care packages and other resources to help improve their lives.

Q: How does Pampered Chef choose which children to support through this program?

We work closely with our partner churches to identify children who could benefit from our support. This could include children from low-income families, children who have experienced a recent tragedy or hardship, or children who are struggling with a specific challenge. Our goal is to provide support to as many children in need as possible.

Q: What is included in the care packages provided to the children?

The care packages vary depending on the needs and interests of each child, but typically they include items such as books, educational materials, school supplies, clothing, and toys. We also aim to include some pampering items for the child's caregiver, such as spa products or kitchen tools, to help them feel appreciated and supported as well.

Q: Can I nominate a child from my church to receive support through this program?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage members of the community to nominate children who they believe could benefit from our support. You can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for more information on how to nominate a child.

Q: How can I get involved in supporting this program?

There are a few ways you can get involved in supporting "Update- a Child From My Church." You can make a donation to help fund the care packages and resources we provide, you can volunteer your time to help assemble and deliver care packages, or you can nominate a child from your church to receive support. Every contribution, big or small, helps make a difference in the lives of children in need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates