• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsold Show Merchandise: Can I Get a Refund from HO for Shipping Returns?

In summary, Dannyzmom thinks that people should call HO if they have items that have not been paid for and are close to a year old. She has a bunch of items from shows that the payments fell through on and never heard from the customer. She also has boxes that she uses for decoration and for shipping.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I have a bunch of items from shows that the payments fell through on and I never heard from the customer. The shows they are from were getting close to a year now. Since they are all still in their original boxes, would HO refund me if I paid for shipping back to them?

I tried to sell them on the Marketplace with no luck. They are still current items too.

TIA

I think you should call HO. I know that when that has happened to me they've paid me for the products; however, I returned them within the 30 day period or before they items were shipped. So...I think only the enlightened ones at the HO will know for sure!

Good luck!

They should, it is one year on everything. you would just have to pay the postage

You may be out shipping, but HO should refund them. Give them a call - it can't hurt to ask!

And the answer is...I called HO and yes I will be out shipping but as long as they ahev the receipt, they will refund the money to me. I'm not too worried about shipping since technically it would be a write-off and I am returning more than probably what shipping would be. Now I have to find a big enough box.

Um.... you DO have PC boxes all over your house like the rest of us, right?

:D

What items do you have sitting around?

chefann said:
Um.... you DO have PC boxes all over your house like the rest of us, right?

:D

Well, personally we call those "end tables" and "coffee tables"

I know BeckyD lets her son play in the big ones. They cut 2 flaps off and the other 2 are the wings on his "airplane". :D
I used 1 large PC box to make a light box to take pics of my jewelry so I can sell it.

dannyzmom said:
Well, personally we call those "end tables" and "coffee tables"

ROFLMAO
So you decorate like me these days! The worst part is a used to be a designer at a furniture store!

chefann said:
I know BeckyD lets her son play in the big ones. They cut 2 flaps off and the other 2 are the wings on his "airplane". :D
I used 1 large PC box to make a light box to take pics of my jewelry so I can sell it.

i've done the "airplane" one for my daughter and also done one where I tuck in all the flaps and then draw a steering wheel and wheels on the outside and it's her "car".

Oh! I am so familiar with the box furniture. I used to get fabric that I hadn't used, but bought because it was gorgeous and would place it over the box. SO OBVIOUS!

I would like to know what you have around jason. :)

About the boxes, my recycling guy is probably sick of coming here every other week. My bin is stuffed! I save a few here and there to use for Goodwill items. I think I have only three large ones around here right now. Two are full and ready for Goodwill and one is waitning it's turn.

The Furry Guy usually puts my shipping boxes to use. We also are the home that people call when they need boxes for moving. Got rid of several with kids heading back to college.

Dannyzmom, I'm LOL at that one!
My kids usually make all kinds of stuff out of my boxes! I have all kinds of "creations" all around my house! Oh the joys of children!:D ;) :love: They come up with some bizzarre creations and I just am in awe of their imaginations!:thumbup: ;)

My husband works for the town here where we live and the recycling people think we're nuts that we always have so many boxes. Too bad they're all young and single or I would be sending them home with catalogs! lol

My kids have made trains, airplanes, boats, hideouts and the like with them. They also make really good toy boxes... each kid has one and we call them "special boxes". In theory, the kids are supposed to be able to put whatever they want in their own box and no one else is to touch those toys. Works well with the 8yo and 3yo, but the 17mo doesn't get it yet and loves to dump the other two boxes and then get in the boxes. Oh well! At least I know when the boxes have outlived their usefulness, I can always get more!!!

ginamkiely said:
My husband works for the town here where we live and the recycling people think we're nuts that we always have so many boxes. Too bad they're all young and single or I would be sending them home with catalogs! lol

Young singles need...
Small stones, micro-cookers, bamboo spoons and a few SA pieces to make it appear that they can entertain! I also had someone suggest that the trifle bowl would make a great margarita glass!

1. Can I return unsold show merchandise for a refund?

Yes, you can return unsold show merchandise to the Home Office (HO) for a refund. However, there are specific guidelines and procedures that must be followed.

2. What is the process for returning unsold show merchandise?

The first step is to contact our Customer Care team to request a return authorization number. Once you have this number, you can then ship the unsold merchandise back to our Home Office using a traceable shipping method.

3. Is there a time limit for returning unsold show merchandise?

Yes, all returns must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date. Any returns made after this time period may not be accepted.

4. Will I receive a full refund for the unsold show merchandise?

Refunds for unsold show merchandise will be issued for the original purchase price, minus any shipping and handling fees. Please note that any returns made without a return authorization number may not be eligible for a refund.

5. Can I return unsold show merchandise that I purchased using host rewards?

Unfortunately, any merchandise purchased using host rewards cannot be returned for a refund. However, you may be able to exchange the item for a different product of equal or lesser value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebbieJ