• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking Tips for New Hosts: Box #s & Past Host Specials

, the host, should put the official receipt in the show bag with the order for her guests.Thanks for those tips!!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just received my first show shipment (had it go to my house) with the new packing slips and have a few suggestions to share with your hosts:

When the host opens the boxes she should write the box number on the inside flap of each box (it's marked on the shipping label but the writing is small and when the box is opened you'd have to reclose every time to see which box you have). Alternately, she could just put the boxes in a row with #1 on the right, then #2, etc...

If the past host ordered the monthly host special it will be listed with the host's order. I thought this would be confusing to a host because it looks like the item is HERS but HO told me that the host knows who it would belong to and that when they are pulling the host specials they just automatically go to the host, even if it's a past host. If the past host only ordered the special she will not get a separate packing slip with her name on it. I would give the host a heads-up on this.

The individual order slips are NOT receipts but they are GREAT!!! They have complete consultant contact information on them. It is much faster to separate the order with them and much easier to not miss an item for a guest!! :D The host should be reminded to put the "official" receipt in the bag with the order for their guests.

Thanks for those tips!!

Sometimes, I have ordered small items on orders if they're a couple of bucks from getting a free item so that I could get the free item (example: cookbooks that were on sale last month). I guess with this new system, that won't be happening, huh?

You could still do it this way if your host looks at the official receipt you gave her. Right?

Just tell your host that it belongs to you. Any time I tack an order onto someone's show...whether it is another guest or a personal thing...I always print a letter to the host thanking her and giving her the show info...when to expect shipment, etc...and list items that I will pick up because they belong to someone who is not one of her guests. Print the hosts receipt before you add anything to her order. That way there is no confusion.

Shawnna

Hi there! Thank you for sharing these helpful suggestions for hosts when receiving their show shipment. I agree that labeling the boxes with their numbers or putting them in a row would make it easier for hosts to keep track of them. And thank you for clarifying about the monthly host special - I will definitely make sure to remind the host about this when they receive their shipment. I am also glad to hear that the individual order slips are helpful and make the process smoother. I will definitely remind the host to include the official receipt for their guests. Thank you again for sharing these tips! Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of "Unpacking Tips for New Hosts: Box #s & Past Host Specials"?

The purpose of this article is to provide new hosts with tips and recommendations on how to efficiently unpack boxes and utilize past host specials to enhance their hosting experience.

How many box numbers should I assign for my guests?

It is recommended to assign a maximum of two box numbers per guest, one for personal items and one for shared items. This will help with organization and prevent overcrowding in the guest's designated storage space.

What should I do with the past host specials?

Past host specials are great for adding a personal touch to your hosting space. You can use them as decor, gifts for guests, or even as part of a welcome basket. Get creative and find unique ways to incorporate them into your hosting experience.

How can I make the unpacking process easier for my guests?

To make the unpacking process smoother for your guests, consider labeling your boxes with the corresponding box numbers and providing a key or legend for easy reference. You can also include a welcome note or guide to help them navigate their designated storage space.

Should I include any essential items in the guest's boxes?

It is always a good idea to include some essential items in the guest's boxes, such as towels, toiletries, and snacks. This will help make them feel more at home and save them the trouble of having to unpack certain items themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RoseAndrews
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24