• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unordered Item at Fundraiser: What to Do?

S
sarahmarie
I had a fundraiser and there was an extra small striped square in it. The host said that she thought she ordered one but wasn't sure. So i gave it to her and planned on checking in on PP when i got home. Well that didnt happen for a few days. It is not on PP. So they sent us an extra. I havent told the host that it wasnt ordered. She probably opened it already. What should I do?

You just go onto CC and do a product adjustmant. HO will pick it up from the host.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. In situations like this, it's always best to be honest with your host and let them know what happened. They will appreciate your transparency and it's important to maintain trust with your customers. You can offer to either return the item or let them keep it as a gift for their support of the fundraiser. It's also a good idea to double check the order with the host to make sure there weren't any other discrepancies. Thank you for reaching out for advice and I hope this helps!

1. What should I do if there is an unordered item at my fundraiser?

If there is an extra item at your fundraiser that was not ordered, the first step is to check with the host to see if they had intended to order it. If they did not, then you can either return the item or keep it and use it for a future fundraiser.

2. What if the host is unsure if they ordered the extra item?

In this case, it is best to err on the side of caution and return the item. If the host did not specifically request it, it is better to return it rather than potentially causing confusion or misunderstandings.

3. What if the extra item was not noticed until after the fundraiser?

If the extra item was not noticed until after the fundraiser, it is still best to check with the host to see if they had intended to order it. If not, then you can return it or save it for a future fundraiser.

4. What should I do if the extra item was sent to me by mistake?

If the extra item was sent to you by mistake, contact the company or organization that sent it and inform them of the error. They may ask you to return the item or may allow you to keep it as a donation.

5. Should I inform the host that the extra item was not ordered?

It is always best to be honest and transparent with the host. If the extra item was not ordered, it is important to inform the host and discuss the best course of action, whether it be returning the item or keeping it for a future fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • krahema