• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Small Striped SA Plate in Order: What to Do?

S
sarahmarie
My fundraiser host got an extra small striped SA plate in her order. What should I do about this? I checked the packing slips and PP and i did not order it!

You can tell her to keep it or call HO. Your choice:D

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. In situations like this, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you with the next steps, whether it's returning the extra plate or receiving a refund or credit for it. You can contact them at [insert customer service contact information]. Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued consultant. Have a great day!

1. What should I do if my fundraiser host received an extra small striped SA plate in her order?

If this was not a plate that was ordered, you should contact the supplier or the company that you purchased the plates from and inform them of the error. They should be able to provide you with a solution, whether it be a refund or a replacement.

2. Should I check the packing slips and PP if I did not order the extra small striped SA plate?

Yes, it is important to check all of the documentation and invoices to ensure that the plate was not ordered. This will help you to identify if the error was on your end or the supplier's end.

3. What if I cannot find any evidence of the extra small striped SA plate being ordered?

If you cannot find any documentation of the plate being ordered, it is possible that it was a mistake on the supplier's end. You should still contact them and inform them of the error to see if they can provide a resolution.

4. Can I keep the extra small striped SA plate or should I return it?

If the plate was not ordered and you have already contacted the supplier, they may allow you to keep the plate as a gesture of goodwill. However, it is always best to confirm with them first before keeping the plate.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent receiving incorrect items in future orders, it is important to double check all orders before they are placed and to review all documentation upon receiving the order. If there are any discrepancies, they should be addressed immediately with the supplier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • sfdavis918