• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set

In summary, the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" includes 1 plate from the sa dinner set, which is part of a larger 16 piece dinner set collection. The set also includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs. The size of the plate is 10.25 inches in diameter and it is microwave safe. Additional plates can be purchased separately and the plate is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is also an option.
AMTC
Gold Member
I have a customer who had one plate get chipped in the dishwasher. (She may have had it too close to something else in the dishwasher but she says it just came out of the dishwasher that way.)

Is this covered under the one year guarantee and if so how can I do an adjustment for one plate?

Thanks!

If she didn't load it into the dishwasher properly, I don't think that'd be covered, but if she just tells HO that she noticed it was chipped when she pulled it out of the dishwasher, they may exchange it. I would call HO to do the adjustment, because if you do it online, they may ask you to send back the whole 16 piece set.

More than likely they may have you send back the whole set anyway. That is generally what they do. Call HO and talk to someone about it.

No they won't, I have done several adjustments on SA plates--they have you send back the chipped/broken one, sometimes they don't even do that.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that your customer's plate got chipped in the dishwasher. Our products are designed to be durable and withstand normal use, but accidents do happen. According to our one year guarantee, this would be considered a manufacturing defect and would be covered for a replacement or adjustment. To process the adjustment, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-555-1212 and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your support and hope to continue providing you with quality products. Have a great day!

What is included in the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set"?

The "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" includes 1 plate from the sa dinner set, which is part of our larger 16 piece dinner set collection. The set also includes 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 bowls, and 4 mugs.

What is the size of the plate in the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set"?

The size of the plate in the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" is 10.25 inches in diameter. This is a standard size for dinner plates and is perfect for serving main dishes.

Is the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" microwave safe?

Yes, the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" is microwave safe. Our dinnerware is made from high-quality stoneware that is designed to withstand the heat of the microwave without cracking or breaking.

Can I purchase additional plates separately?

Yes, you can purchase additional plates from the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set separately. We understand that accidents happen and dishes can get lost or broken over time. You can easily replace individual pieces of the set without having to purchase the entire set again.

Is the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "One Plate From the Sa 16 Piece Dinner Set" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend placing the dishes on the top rack of the dishwasher to prevent any potential damage from the heat of the dishwasher. Hand washing is also an option for those who prefer it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • jessicafawn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
Replies