1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Set 3 stainless bowl set question

1. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

I sent this to HO- anyone else notice a difference??

Product problem-
    S/3 SS bowl sets #1735

I have an original set I earned when they first came out LOVE them!
    I just recently added another set to my personal kitchen. The NEW set is not as good as the old one in quality. I am very disappointed.
    The new set when it comes out of the dishwasher (4qt)has a rounded bottom and rocks on the counter- I need to pop it back so it will be flush.
    Also I noticed the 6qt bowl weighs 4 oz lighter than the old one. The bottom too flexes. I am feeling the new one are an inferior quality to the old one. Please advise if this is normal or do I need to exchange them.

Dec 11, 2009
  2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

I only have my original "earned" set. I sure hope that isn't the norm for the bowls now!! Please let us know what HO says.

Dec 11, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

That is not normal! Get it replaced--it shouldn't do that! Mine have a very sturdy and strong bottom and have never changed shape after going through the dishwasher. I can't compare the weight to the old set, since I only have the current ones. I wonder if they made a bad batch?

Dec 11, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Mine work fine too. No such issues.

Dec 11, 2009
  5. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Mine have never done any of that.

Dec 11, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Oh man! I am wanting to get a new set for my kit. I have a set in my kitchen that I've had for years. I guess if I get them, I'll do the comparisons to see also! Thanks for the heads up...

Dec 11, 2009
  7. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I just sent my smallest one back because the black thumb hole is broken and moves back and forth. I hope the new one is high quality like the ones I have.

Dec 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted