• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set Question

In summary, the Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set is a versatile kitchen set that includes three stainless steel bowls in different sizes (2 quart, 4 quart, and 6 quart) with fitted lids for easy storage and transportation. These bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and can also be used in the oven (up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit), although the lids are not oven safe. The bowls are made of high-quality stainless steel, while the lids are made of durable plastic. Additionally, these bowls can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef products, such as the Mix 'N Scraper® and Whipped Cream Maker.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I sent this to HO- anyone else notice a difference??

Product problem-
S/3 SS bowl sets #1735

I have an original set I earned when they first came out LOVE them!
I just recently added another set to my personal kitchen. The NEW set is not as good as the old one in quality. I am very disappointed.
The new set when it comes out of the dishwasher (4qt)has a rounded bottom and rocks on the counter- I need to pop it back so it will be flush.
Also I noticed the 6qt bowl weighs 4 oz lighter than the old one. The bottom too flexes. I am feeling the new one are an inferior quality to the old one. Please advise if this is normal or do I need to exchange them.

I only have my original "earned" set. I sure hope that isn't the norm for the bowls now!! Please let us know what HO says.

That is not normal! Get it replaced--it shouldn't do that! Mine have a very sturdy and strong bottom and have never changed shape after going through the dishwasher. I can't compare the weight to the old set, since I only have the current ones. I wonder if they made a bad batch?

Mine work fine too. No such issues.

Mine have never done any of that.

Oh man! I am wanting to get a new set for my kit. I have a set in my kitchen that I've had for years. I guess if I get them, I'll do the comparisons to see also! Thanks for the heads up...

I just sent my smallest one back because the black thumb hole is broken and moves back and forth. I hope the new one is high quality like the ones I have.

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take the quality of our products very seriously and want to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. We have not received any other complaints about the new set of S/3 SS bowls, but we will definitely look into this issue further. In the meantime, we recommend exchanging the set for a new one to see if the issue persists. If it does, please let us know and we will take the necessary steps to address the problem. Thank you for your loyalty to Pampered Chef and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1. What is included in the Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set?

The Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set includes three stainless steel bowls in various sizes: 2 quart, 4 quart, and 6 quart. Each bowl comes with a fitted lid for easy storage and transportation.

2. Are the bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, all three bowls in the Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can these bowls be used in the oven?

Yes, the Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the lids are not oven safe.

4. What is the material of the bowls and lids?

The Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the lids are made of durable plastic.

5. Can I mix and match this set with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the bowls in the Set 3 Stainless Bowl Set can be used with other Pampered Chef products, such as our Mix 'N Scraper® or Whipped Cream Maker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mturock