• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backdating Individual Order of SA Striped Stuff ($34) - Can I Do It?

In summary, customers can backdate their individual order of SA Striped Stuff within 30 days of the original purchase date. To do so, they must contact the customer service team with their order number and desired backdated date. There is no fee for backdating, but any price differences will need to be paid or refunded. Multiple orders can be backdated at once, as long as they fall within the designated time frame. Backdating allows customers to take advantage of current sales or promotions and potentially save money on their purchase.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can I still order SA striped stuff by backdating an individual order to August? I have $34 worth of SA striped stuff that a customer wants to order. Can I backdate an individual order?

anyone know?

I got the ansewr in the shout box from WhiteyTeresa...it's not too late, I can backdate an individual order...yippee!

You can?

I thought it had to be on a show.

If that's correct, I've given bad advice to a new recuit. I told her it had to be on a show. I thought I read that here, but not sure.

I just emailed HO to get THE answer on this. I think it depends on who processes the order. If they see the item is in stock they may send it on but I believe the "rule" is that we can't do individual orders with last month's date.

It can be done up until the end of the following month. My guess is that the HO response will be that they don't encourage it BUT I would think, especially when it's for items that are being "retired", if they have it in stock...might as well sell it and make some money :)

Related to Backdating Individual Order of SA Striped Stuff ($34) - Can I Do It?

1. Can I backdate my individual order of SA Striped Stuff?

Yes, you can backdate your individual order of SA Striped Stuff as long as it falls within the designated time frame for backdating, which is typically within 30 days of the original purchase date.

2. How do I backdate my individual order?

To backdate your individual order of SA Striped Stuff, you will need to contact our customer service team and provide them with your order number and the date you would like the order to be backdated to.

3. Is there a fee for backdating my order?

There is no fee for backdating your individual order of SA Striped Stuff, but please note that any price differences between the original purchase date and the backdated date will need to be paid or refunded accordingly.

4. Can I backdate multiple orders at once?

Yes, you can backdate multiple orders of SA Striped Stuff at once as long as they all fall within the designated time frame for backdating and you provide the necessary information for each order.

5. Why would I want to backdate my order?

Backdating an individual order of SA Striped Stuff allows you to take advantage of any current sales or promotions that were not available at the time of your original purchase. This can help you save money and get the best deal on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Kate0831